i just bet 1k on RDA. thoughts?

If you're an occasional bettor and $1000 is a lot to you, it was probably a bad bet. If you're a regular gambler and $1000 is your normal wager and you think you're getting 'value' on RDA then then it's probably a good bet for you assuming you're a winning gambler which very few are.

Do tell us why .

Because Conor is capable of ending it with his left any time between roughly the 4th second and whenever RDA GNPs his brains into the mat.

It's not mathematically a coin toss, but it's a coin toss for all intents and purposes. I would not bet money that meant anything to me on (or against) Conor.

Either fake or you are now down $1,000 you'll never see again. Conor is going to obliterate him
I run so bad in this shit it really wouldn't suprise me if i lost. Ill be working that night too hope i can get off

tumblr_m5f5nflds61ry1rm7o1_250.gif

imagine what Conor does to the lad

After i get my 20s,from the other thread, for quit watching MMA i will put all on RDA !!

Because Conor is capable of ending it with his left any time between roughly the 4th second and whenever RDA GNPs his brains into the mat.

It's not mathematically a coin toss, but it's a coin toss for all intents and purposes. I would not bet money that meant anything to me on (or against) Conor.

So essentially you're not a gambler, that is fine.

RDA can end this in more ways than one, unlike Conor.
RDA is durable dynamic and more well rounded.
Furthermore we've seen how he can cope in deep waters.

Too think that is a shitty bet and to favor Conor that much is abject commitment to naivete.

Damn idk i would want better odds than that... I feel like you're taking the worst of it here

I think you're lying, and I think you can't spell. And if you really did bet $1,000.00 I think you're extremely stupid.

My dad was a bookie and a loan shark, only losers and idiots bet their hard earned money.

I feel bad for you ts, having to go through all this just for attention.
I'd bet a 1000$ on you being a virgin

Back