i just bet 1k on RDA. thoughts?

I'm thinking about putting couple hundred on RDA I don't normally bet against Conor. Conor has one me over 1000$ in 2nd round ko prop bets.

I'll prob do another 2nd round prop on Conor and put a lot on RDA
Good luck man. I will be there and bet a couple parlays. Yet according to @blewgums we are idiots and losers because his dad is a bookie and says so.

So sick of that irish prick (and UFC in general), that the only reason I'll watch the fight is threads like these.

Good luck man. I will be there and bet a couple parlays. Yet according to @blewgums we are idiots and losers because his dad is a bookie and says so.

Lol. Whatever gambling is fun.

As long as we have control and don't do it for a living then there's nothing wrong with it.

Omg my god is this a double troll job now? If the odds are + 125 and TS bets $1,000 then he stands to win back his original $1,000 plus $250 profit.... Not his original $1,000 plus $1,250. Go fuck yourself

Two people in this thread are this stupid? Wow!

I think you have a good chance to win.RDA is on a roll.And when Conor talked about his kids he made a big misstake.

I think RDA will probably win but surely there's better value bets out there. Conor has the ability to finish your bet with just one punch. I personally prefer to just sit back and enjoy huge events like this and bet on smaller fights.

I can't see aldo doing as good against pettis as RDA did, RDA is a well rounded fighter with more then good enough cardio and grappling to give conor trouble at the same time he just knocked out cerrone in a minute and has awesome striking. I also don't think aldo is the same fighter. I will have money on RDA but more like 30 or 50$. I also think with a big bet like that you might get lucky where he grapple fucks conor in the first and you get decent odds to Live bet on mcgregor to hedge a little

I swear to god on everything i have 1k on rda vs conor. My bookie dosent like any recorded documents for his protection
I too have an imaginary bookkeeper that doesn't like me to post my imaginary bets on Sherdog

Without a bet slip it looks like if you lose you will say you we're joking, but if you win you'll show the bet slip

You can always tell when someone doesn't know shit about MMA. There's no limit to his stupidity (speaking about you of course).

Conor's submission losses are more recent than RDA's losses to Guida and Stephens 6 and 7 fucking years ago, idiot. Conor's losses are more relevant than RDA's.

And don't even bring up Khabib because Conor would get dominated worse than RDA did. If you think he was begging for standups versus Mendes, lol......
Do you think RDA is a better wrestler than Mendes or something?

My co-worker and I bet a pizza. He is a casual. The only reason he watches is because I do. I gave him the pick and he took Conor. I have a baby on the way so that's all the more I'll bet on fights.

Back