"I hear off season Conor walks at 180" - Kenny Florian

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

In response to a person's question asking what Conor walks around at. 180 might make sense. But still pretty impressive to be in that 145~180 range, thats almost 40 pounds.

Did Kenny really say this, or did someone else say this, and Kenny is taking credit?

He's 27. If he stays around a couple years, the body growth won't allow 145 long. By 30yrs old he could be 190lbs without a drastic calorie increase.

At 180 he's not very lean, I doubt he's walks around at that weight all the time. Maybe after a week from the gym and a few steak and potato dinners

Is it kind of fucked up that I need to check if Kenny Florian actually said something when he is quoted on here?

-Kenny Florian

Is it kind of fucked up that I need to check if Kenny Florian actually said something when he is quoted on here?

-Kenny Florian

It's a meme now bro gotta live it up. - Kenny Florian

Conor ducking Rockhold, IMO.

McG at 180

pillsbury-doughboy.jpg

“Not cutting weight is a good feeling. Steak for breakfast, steak for lunch, steak for brunch.”

- Kenny Florian

-Kenny Florian

It's like the boy that cried wolf. Anything Kenny really does say people won't believe anymore. -Kenny Florian

Kenny has a history of fat shaming, so does the entire UFC for that matter

Kenny's kind of on a bad streak so I wouldn't take his word for it just yet

Who cares what he walks around at in his off season. Rampage is like 255LB in the off season. Fight weight is all that matters

"I hear off season Conor walks at 180"
-Kenny Florian

Back