"I hear off season Conor walks at 180" - Kenny Florian

If Conor is 180 What would that make Ben Henderson 190?

Conor is probably 175 tops

Did Kenny really say this, or did someone else say this, and Kenny is taking credit?
"Did Kenny really say this, or did someone else say this, and Kenny is taking credit?"
- Kenny Florian

And that's another reason weight-cutting is absolute BS.

It's gonna be hard for awhile to read any sentence with quotation marks, followed by a hyphen, and the words "Kenny Florian" proceeding it, without second guessing the source...

- Kenny Florian.

"Weight doesn't matter. The only weight that matters is my weight of my cheques"

-Kenny flo

He's 27. If he stays around a couple years, the body growth won't allow 145 long. By 30yrs old he could be 190lbs without a drastic calorie increase.

And you know this how?

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion"

-Kenny Florian

I thought he was always ready and always working. He shouldn't have an off season

I can believe that. Doesn't anyone remember what he looks like when he actually weighs 145? A starving, albino Ethiopian.

"Nate throws up gang signs with his right hand, and makes balloon animals with his left" - Kenny Florian

He was cutting from 173-174 lbs against Mendes. His off-season weight is closer to 180 lbs. This is not news.

I wrote the sequel to Zoolander for Ben Stiller. That's why it was so crappy. I'm just an analyst.

-Kenny Florian

At 180 he's not very lean, I doubt he's walks around at that weight all the time. Maybe after a week from the gym and a few steak and potato dinners
Corned beef and potato..and a lot of Guinness

Back