"I hear off season Conor walks at 180" - Kenny Florian

I think Conor probably will end his career at featherweight very soon. Will he go through all that cutting again when he can just fight better fighters at 155 and 170. If he does cut to 145 again it probably be hes last fight at that weigh again.

If that doesn't put his run at 145 into perspective then I don't know what to say.

I don't think Ken Flo can be considered credible ever again.

- Kenny Florian

No way a midget like that can be 180, off season. Leprechauns don't have that much steak roaming around in Ireland.

Well Kenny is known for stealing top quality facts. So mabye.

No way a midget like that can be 180, off season. Leprechauns don't have that much steak roaming around in Ireland.

Igor was 5'6 200+

do I even mention the man in your avatar? Tyson was obese by medical standards.

for a 5'7 male with a certain level of muscle mass. 180 is but a little stock and thats about it. Nowhere near unhealthy levels. This aint ricky fatton

anthony johnson walks around at 220. imagine if he could make 170?

I don't think Conor has enough time between fights to balloon that much. He fights pretty frequently and is always scouting his next fight. Maybe he hit 180 at the peak of his bulking for 155

anthony johnson walks around at 220. imagine if he could make 170?
08_124_pressconference.jpg

On the Heavy Hands podcast it was heavily implied he was above 170 in the Aldo fight. 174 I think they said.

Funnily enough I learned about that podcast from listening to Kenny's podcast.

Back