Locked I have two weeks left to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it kind of sucks, but I'm not depressed over it. I've kept my illness from my family and friends so this will be the only chance I have of discussing this with the living. Norm McDonald handled his demise very well and the last thing he wanted was for people to pity him and I feel the same about my situation. I'm not in any pain, but I can't help but wonder what will happen after my heart stops. I suppose there might be something else, but I expect a permanent night. I like pranks and plan on scheduling a text message to my brother a week after I'm gone. It will read: "Before you go to bed tonight don't forget to look under the bed."

Lol.
If you're being sincere, my condolences

I hope you are able to enjoy and find peace

If this is for real then I strongly suggest you let your loved ones know. The hardest part about losing my Dad last summer was that it was unexpected and none of us got to say goodbye. When I got to the hospital he was unconscious and died of septic shock about ten minutes after I got there. I really wish I could have the chance to say the types of things I would want to say knowing it’s the last time you’ll ever see them again.
Condolences

I saw you mentioned Norm Macdonald so I assume you are a comedy fan. Not sure how you feel about Joe Rogan but I work at his comedy club (Comedy Mothership), if you wanna try to arrange to come out here (not sure how hard that will be for you, just lemme know) Im sure I can hook you up with some VIP tickets. Shoot me a message.

Guys I think we've overlooked a morbid but urgent matter here:

If he dies with no one knowing, isn't he just gonna turn into a reeking pile of mush wherever he lastly laid his head? I feel like someone needs to know about this.

Yep, it kind of sucks, but I'm not depressed over it. I've kept my illness from my family and friends so this will be the only chance I have of discussing this with the living. Norm McDonald handled his demise very well and the last thing he wanted was for people to pity him and I feel the same about my situation. I'm not in any pain, but I can't help but wonder what will happen after my heart stops. I suppose there might be something else, but I expect a permanent night. I like pranks and plan on scheduling a text message to my brother a week after I'm gone. It will read: "Before you go to bed tonight don't forget to look under the bed."

Lol.
Hey Bro. Keep the spirits up.

You give me a short story via the below link & I'll do something up for ya to give you a laugh:

That's the least I can do for a fellow brother. I can feel a tear dropping:-(

If he dies with no one knowing, isn't he just gonna turn into a reeking pile of mush wherever he lastly laid his head? I feel like someone needs to know about this.

He said he had a social worker come by the other day, so he could be in a hospice already, but one way or another someone will know after it happens.

My condolences if true. Please consider Pascal's Wager deeply before you go.

He said he had medical personnel visiting him at his place so I am sure they know what's going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back