The “I Have Two Weeks Left to Live” thread was BS - Notsojollyroger Didn’t Die

I'm a glass half empty kind of guy. But yes, as well as having never won a fight he is also undefeated. Personally though, I would not go around telling everybody and anybody that I was a professional fighter if I never actually won a fight.
he sure had a way of aggravating people. He stopped hanging out in the boxing section so much so, I didn't see all of how he got banned but he didn't seem to be missed.

he sure had a way of aggravating people. He stopped hanging out in the boxing section so much so, I didn't see all of how he got banned but he didn't seem to be missed.
I think he posted the Facebook of some guy he was gonna beat up for talking to his GF or some shit. The guy wasnt a poster on here or anything.
It was in Mayberry or the Wardroom where he got ppl upset.

I think he posted the Facebook of some guy he was gonna beat up for talking to his GF or some shit. The guy wasnt a poster on here or anything.
It was in Mayberry or the Wardroom where he got ppl upset.
ya, i remember hearing something about that but even before that people just hated on him. Kinda odd fella and those type might tend to irritate some. I never had a problem with him, he knew his boxing from the 80's for sure, whether he was ever any good I don't know. He sure had a collection of pics with people.

Turg was a real boxer, who posted his real name, picture, and constantly talked about Buffalo and it's combat sports scene.
How hard would that be to find him?
He also KOd a Judo/BJJ guy at a party in Buffalo once. Good story. People pulled their kids out of MMA gyms and sent them to boxing gyms after that happened.
I didn’t realize you had such fast reflexes Drax

One draw, one no contest. NO LOSSES

SuccessKid.jpg
I, myself, am an excellent boxer. It’s the boxing back that I’m no good at.

Gotta give credit to Jackie Mason for that one.
Unfortunately he doesn’t say it in this bit but these boxing jokes are great.

What a fucking weirdo. Even if you somehow think that’s trolling or just having fun you gotta be pretty fucked in the head to do that. Attention seeking moron.
Agreed. It’s also kind of weird to spend much time giving enough of a shit to do all that detective work though. I didn’t even remember the guy’s handle. I just vaguely remember a thread about a guy saying he had two weeks to live.
So if the intent of his deception was to garner sympathy from people, it failed because I would doubt most people even remember who he was.

I think it was a good prank but I didn't believe it for a second

Duped a lot of dummies on here though, well done

Maybe we could find him and “make it true,” no what I’m sayin’?

I’m just kidding. Please do not attempt to kill anyone.

Back