I have no idea what would cause more rioting and chaos, a Trump win or Biden win

Here's the thing

It depends on my Depends.
@Green
Reaction score
The left hates Trump more than most people have ever hated anything in their lives. We're talking frothing at the mouth, veins popping out of their forhead, steam shooting out of their ears, etc. So of course, if he wins, there will be chaos and rioting.

BUT

If Biden wins, it will be seen as reinforcement of extremist ideology, and permission to tear down the system and continue purifying the racist, blood-sucking, capitalist society of pigs our country was founded on and still consists of. The left, the media, BLM, Biden, AOC, and all the democratic governors in our country, will finally get to enact thair progressive wish list. And what better way to start that then by burning some shit down, pulling down all statues, and defunding the police so they can no longer roam the streets looking for innocent blacks to gun down?

Why are we making threads on speculations? Is it really necessary? And extremist ideology? GTFOH with that bullshit.

Joe Biden...ideological extremist... Radical Leftist.

oh-you-original.jpg

LOL at thinking the Right would riot over a Biden win. If anything, a bunch of entitled millennial soy boys I could see rioting if Trump wins. You saw how retarded they were to riot during a global pandemic so I wouldn't put it past them.

The right hasn't got the balls.

<{cum@me}>

Trump winning would create more short term outrage and eventually simmer down. Biden would be welcomed with open arms by the current protestors, but his policies would allow for more violence later on.

Trump winning would create more short term outrage and eventually simmer down. Biden would be welcomed with open arms by the current protestors, but his policies would allow for more violence later on.

Explain?

I think there would be riots and what not if there is some clear fuckery going on like Trump winning California by 100k votes or Biden winning Alabama by 35K or something.

Trump is probably gonna win. And I'm pretty sure the riots will be much bigger than they were in 2016

There have already been several versions of this garbage thread. All garbage, BTW.

If Biden wins the left wing extremists will fade into the ether.

To give you a contemporary example. The US just blew 1.2 trillion dollars with no oversight or real plan to pay for it. It's pretty much discretionary and secret. To the extent that we know anything we know there was a lot of cronie capitalism. It passed in the GOP controlled Senate 96-0. Have you heard a peep from the Tea Party? Of course not, because the Tea Party was never about the debt or the budget. It was about the president.

Rioting only seems to happen during election season, so we'll be good.

About two weeks ago I had a conversation with the guy who owns and maintains the vending machines at my place of employ. He wears a Trump/Pence tee virtually every day he is in servicing the units. I asked him what he would consider the worst aspect of a Biden win.

He said, "The border wall will not be completed."

I asked him if based on the progress Trump made on the wall in his first term he thought it could get finished by the end of a second Trump term.

He said, "It's about 1/4 finished already. So I don't think it's crazy to believe it could get done in another four plus years."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a representative member of the nation's Trump base.

Back