I have absolutely flip flopped and am a Tyron fan now. Are there many others?

I wouldn't say I've flip-flopped but I am definitely changing my mind. Exciting fights have a way of doing that. If he doesn't say anything stupid and beats up Colby he'll win a boat load of fans because a lot of people will tune in to see Colby lose.
Honestly Colby could be the best thing to happen to Tyron's career if he wins because Colby will play the heel and he will get people to tune in. All Tyron has to do is show up and be ready to put on a show.

Tyron used to buy candies at my grocery when he was a little kid. What a pleasure for an old man to sit and watch him as a grown up martial artist..anyway, thank you for reading my lie.

original.gif

Simple question.
Not here nor there...
I see a great fighter and probably a cool dude who maybe uses the wrong approach to market himself and because of that it pisses me off?!?

So im confused...

Never hated him, but don't really care for him after one fight. He was clearly avoiding the action with his last opponent in both their fights, but this time around he knew he was going to win and went at it. Stalling is not an excusable strategy. Can't support that. So he needs to prove himself when he goes against tougher opponents that make him worry.

Sherdog is fickle as hell. I've always known how great a fighter Tyron is and never got the hate. He says some strange stuff from time to time but nothing to get worked up about.

He seems to be himself which is nice after listening to Conor and Colby. Most importantly he is an extremely well rounded fighter. Much like GSP was as a champion.
After Lawler beat Condit. I remember posters on here asking who Robbie should fight next and I stated Woodley was next (on my old account). In typical sherdog fashion there was lot of name calling and flaming.

The tears have been delicious.

Since his fight with Demian Maia, I was convinced he's the best WW in the world.

People are starting to like him because the line-up of contenders are a lot more unlikeable than him. Till, Colby, Usman.

dana has played a Vince McMahon on you suckers, putting his dominant champion over.

....a champion that nobody liked.

that's why Dana was talking shit.

now the colby fight will be godlike.

open your eyes sheep. you all got jedi mind tricked.

woodleys personality didn't change.

He still the crybaby, fight picking.... race card playing, woe is me unlikable that he was two weeks ago.

So what if he submitted a unestablished up-and-comer? Nothing has changed other than he submitted a guy.

woodley is the Babyface
and Dana is the heel

See how everybody just magically likes Woodley now? It's actually an interesting and psychologically bizarre experiment

sheeple are so easily influenced and have no idea they're being played

Fight picking?
How many champs have fought the nr 1 contender 3 fights in a row?

dana has played a Vince McMahon on you suckers, putting his dominant champion over.

....a champion that nobody liked.

that's why Dana was talking shit.

now the colby fight will be godlike.

open your eyes sheep. you all got jedi mind tricked.

woodleys personality didn't change.

He still the crybaby, fight picking.... race card playing, woe is me unlikable that he was two weeks ago.

So what if he submitted a unestablished up-and-comer? Nothing has changed other than he submitted a guy.

woodley is the Babyface
and Dana is the heel

See how everybody just magically likes Woodley now? It's actually an interesting and psychologically bizarre experiment

sheeple are so easily influenced and have no idea they're being played
puppetmaster.gif

still dont like his style. if till didnt go in like that we could've had the next 5 round decision win from woodley.

I never doubted his skill and its nice to see a champ fighting the top contenders instead of looking for money fights

Last edited:
I am now slightly more aroused by Woodley than I was pre the Till fight

Take from that what you will

Fight picking?
How many champs have fought the nr 1 contender 3 fights in a row?
colby is number 1 contend. Till was a slot to fill a venue.
woodley has always talked like he wanted money fights AKA picking.

Tyran could have waited for the colby fight but the UFC said "fill this venue" and he saw it as an opportunity to duck Colby for longer

Fan is a strong word, but I've grown to like him in general. Not a fan of his victim complex, but I think even that gets a bit overblown here. At the very least, I respect the skill and talent he brings to the table.

Hes really underrated on here.

Bjj Black belt, out struck Wonder Boy and till, and World class wrestling. There is no one in the game todsy with that high level of diversity who dont weigh as much as adolescent teens.

Back