I have absolutely flip flopped and am a Tyron fan now. Are there many others?

Welcome aboard the Wakanda Wodley War Wagon

<31>

Tyron used to buy candies at my grocery when he was a little kid. What a pleasure for an old man to sit and watch him as a grown up martial artist..anyway, thank you for reading my lie.

No. Ive gained some respect for him because he whipped some ass and he’s not begging for bullshit money fights. But that doesn’t automatically make me a fan.

Yep.

I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but I do respect him as a champion and his skill-set.

Not the biggest cheer-leader of some of his outside the cage stuff, and some of his title-defenses, but he is one of the better champs in recent times. Fights all the top contenders, and no one has come close to dethroning him yet.

I've been a fan since the first Wonderboy fight where everyone told me he would get his head kicked off in 2 minutes.

He is clearly the best WW in the world. What’s not to like?

.anyway, thank you for reading my lie.

0 / 10

zEQCEf9BSU2qUr9u5Ivg_Cat_Attack_Hang_On.0.gif

Yep.

I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but I do respect him as a champion and his skill-set.

Not the biggest cheer-leader of some of his outside the cage stuff, and some of his title-defenses, but he is one of the better champs in recent times. Fights all the top contenders, and no one has come close to dethroning him yet.
He can be annoying, but the fact that he always wins when it seems that everyone thinks he is going to lose is what makes me a fan. Been rooting for him since the first Wonderboy fight. Always considered him underrated.

Sherdog is fickle as hell. I've always known how great a fighter Tyron is and never got the hate. He says some strange stuff from time to time but nothing to get worked up about.

He seems to be himself which is nice after listening to Conor and Colby. Most importantly he is an extremely well rounded fighter. Much like GSP was as a champion.

dana has played a Vince McMahon on you suckers, putting his dominant champion over.

....a champion that nobody liked.

that's why Dana was talking shit.

now the colby fight will be godlike.

open your eyes sheep. you all got jedi mind tricked.

woodleys personality didn't change.

He still the crybaby, fight picking.... race card playing, woe is me unlikable that he was two weeks ago.

So what if he submitted a unestablished up-and-comer? Nothing has changed other than he submitted a guy.

woodley is the Babyface
and Dana is the heel

See how everybody just magically likes Woodley now? It's actually an interesting and psychologically bizarre experiment

sheeple are so easily influenced and have no idea they're being played

Last edited:
It was all part of the plan...Woodley and The Goof are probably eating dinner at a Shoney's right now

Last edited:
Yep.

Well... a draw is about as close as you can get to winning without actually winning.

You still <{monica}>though.

Will still be lurking Woodley threads for people saying GSP lay and prays.

Nothing has changed.

was always a fan. He was 50% responsible for 2 boring fights. So what.

I wasn't a fan of his anti racism crusade he went on, combined with his title defences before this made him almost an unbareabke character, he certainly showed a different side to himself outside the cage as well as a bit of his oldschool aggression in, if he can keep that fighting style up he will gather fans in no time.

I've been a fan since he KOed Robbie, you have to understand that UFC gave him three back to back fights against opponents known for boring fights, where he had to fight safely to win. I can't hold that against him when you know UFC hates him so he'll never get another title shot if he loses one fight the rest of his career. He did what he had to do to keep the belt, same as GSP did in some of his safe/boring fights.

Back