I have absolutely flip flopped and am a Tyron fan now. Are there many others?

I never needed to "flip flop" because I've always been a Tyron supporter and have never been bothered by the petty shit most people here complained about. Sure, his fight with Maia and last fight with Wonderboy were boring, but it takes 2 to tango so you can't put it all on him. Dana throws him under the bus every chance he gets, so TW's victory at 228 was beyond glorious.

Simple question.
Its sherdog. Everyone flip flops on everything.

Hating gsp was a thing at one point. Just like it was cool to suggest guys like akihiro gono and ryo chonan were gonna come over from pride and clean house.

If you don't get it yet, you never will.

He did what he had to do to keep the belt, same as GSP did in some of his safe/boring fights.

S3oKVQZ.gif

Tyron used to buy candies at my grocery when he was a little kid. What a pleasure for an old man to sit and watch him as a grown up martial artist..anyway, thank you for reading my lie.

Wow, a 2002 account. I had no reasons to doubt you.

I jumped on the bandwagon after he came to the UFC. He was fucking awful to watch in strikeforce but he's very entertaining since refining his game.

Woodley has created alot of great moments win or lose

-Getting finished by Nate which we all laugh at
-Even more hilarious KO of Koscheck
-Violent KO of Hieron
-Broke Condits knee which made me Q_Q cuz Condits my boy
-Getting combo'd on by Rory which we all laugh at as well
-Sent Robbie flying across the cage
-Those 2 fights with wonderboy which were so shitty that they must be mentioned
-Stuffing like 25/25 of Maia's takedowns with a torn shoulder, thats some David Copperfield shit for real
-Mandingoing Till

Should be a bigger known draw in my opinion

I’ve been a fan of Woodley since his early UFC fights when he was knocking foos out, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be critical of his snooze fest fights. Woodley for the most part is only an exciting finisher. Kinda like Machida for me. I love Machida but his fights can be boring until a finish happens

Not a fan of him, but earned my respect for sure. His right hand is probably best/most effective punch we have ever seen on UFC. I also like his personality.

Guilty. And I think this fight has changed a lot of other people's minds as well. Big fan of him as a fighter now.

Having said that, it's just one fight. He could revert back to boring. But if he can bring this aggression every time, I don't see him losing any time soon.

dana has played a Vince McMahon on you suckers, putting his dominant champion over.

....a champion that nobody liked.

that's why Dana was talking shit.

now the colby fight will be godlike.

open your eyes sheep. you all got jedi mind tricked.

woodleys personally didn't change.

He still the crybaby, fight picking.... race card playing, woe is me unlikable that he was two weeks ago.

So what if he submitted a unestablished up-and-comer?

woodley is the Babyface
and Dana is the heel

See how everybody just magically likes Woodley now? It's actually an interesting and psychologically bizarre experiment

sheeple are so easily influenced and have no idea they're being played

You should go back to thinking the universe gives you money.

Tyron used to buy candies at my grocery when he was a little kid. What a pleasure for an old man to sit and watch him as a grown up martial artist..anyway, thank you for reading my lie.
I never believed you, but I thought you believed it until the end

It's impossible to be a Tyron fan. I respect him as a fighter and find him very charming and likable on the Embeddeds but just as I think I'm becoming a fan he starts with the race-baiting.

So yeah, for me Tyron exists in a weird space where I can't root for him and don't root against him.

<Fedor23>

Lawler vs wb gets twoodz nxt i hope

typical UFC's fan you gonna flip flop again, when he will lose fight or win boring one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back