I have absolutely flip flopped and am a Tyron fan now. Are there many others?

dana has played a Vince McMahon on you suckers, putting his dominant champion over.

....a champion that nobody liked.

that's why Dana was talking shit.

now the colby fight will be godlike.

open your eyes sheep. you all got jedi mind tricked.

woodleys personality didn't change.

He still the crybaby, fight picking.... race card playing, woe is me unlikable that he was two weeks ago.

So what if he submitted a unestablished up-and-comer? Nothing has changed other than he submitted a guy.

woodley is the Babyface
and Dana is the heel

See how everybody just magically likes Woodley now? It's actually an interesting and psychologically bizarre experiment

sheeple are so easily influenced and have no idea they're being played

{<jimmies}

I still don't care for him.

Depends on who he fights for me.

The only time i rooted for him was against Till.

Always liked Tyron.

But hey, I'm not a fucking simpleton that parrots Dana White's talking points.

I was a fan of his performance, but it wasn't enough to make me a fan of the man overall. It'll take more than just one exciting and dominating performance to win me over. Because I know it's likely he'll just resort back to being Tyquil in his next fight.

I'd be a fan of Tyron if he fights exciting, and fights to win. The problem is he fights boring as hell most of the time, which I hate.

You can argue that GSP fought boring, but when GSP was "boring" he was dominating guys. When Tyron is boring, he spends 3-4 minutes a round with his back against the cage doing nothing. This is a big problem.

Looked good against Till. Still think he has a stupid face and hate the beard lol. Best fight remains the Marquardt one.

Tyron used to buy candies at my grocery when he was a little kid. What a pleasure for an old man to sit and watch him as a grown up martial artist..anyway, thank you for reading my lie.

2002?

And that few posts?

What’s having a life like?

Everybody loves an exciting fight and finish... Now let's see what the board thinks after his next fight.

dana has played a Vince McMahon on you suckers, putting his dominant champion over.

....a champion that nobody liked.

that's why Dana was talking shit.

now the colby fight will be godlike.

open your eyes sheep. you all got jedi mind tricked.

woodleys personality didn't change.

He still the crybaby, fight picking.... race card playing, woe is me unlikable that he was two weeks ago.

So what if he submitted a unestablished up-and-comer? Nothing has changed other than he submitted a guy.

woodley is the Babyface
and Dana is the heel

See how everybody just magically likes Woodley now? It's actually an interesting and psychologically bizarre experiment

sheeple are so easily influenced and have no idea they're being played
Wait...what? LMFAO Dana has always been an asshat, heel and babyface? Why are WWE references being used? Looking too deep there, bud.

Twood just stop trying to call all the shots, fight whoever, and fight with that same aggression, you will win back all the fans.

I didn't like Tyron before, because he had the misfortune of fighting many of my favourite fighters, so I never got to root for him, especially not against Till.

That, and he had some serious stinkers before, where you felt he could have finished the fight whenever he wanted, but decided instead to coast.

If he smashed his opponents like he did against Till, I'd root for him in every fight, and I definitely want him to smoke Colby.

Nope still not a fan.

I respect his skills, he finished Till and has "defended" his belt multiple times.
At any point in the future, unless I am really looking foward to his opponent, I will groan/gripe about any of his fights.

I first started to really like and respect him after he let Gastelum keep the money he got penalized for when he missed weight. Then he started to annoy me with his complaining and ridiculous call outs of the Diaz bros. Now I like him again for shitting on Dana and ruining his plans. Tyron's a good person, he just gets annoying sometimes

Could this have gone any worse for Dana? Joe Silva would have said "Hey Dana, Till isn't ready, Woodley will beat his ass." He doesn't have that anymore and he keeps showcasing guys he hates. He needs to hire and listen to someone smarter than him again. Also, Tyron looked good, but TIll has beaten Nobody and didn't belong there. That's why he personally suggested the fight. But I like Tyron enough.

been aboard the bandwagon since the night he won the title.

Well, I hope Tyron gets the message. I'm pretty sure most fighters at least browse here or have someone do it for them.

Back