I had Holly winning that fight over Valentina. Rogan should shut up.

I had Holly winning that fight. I think it was close but she should have gotten the win. Joe Rogan was so biased for Valentina it was ridiculous. Joe was commenting on strikes that did nothing but acted like they were mind blowing and damaging.

Valentina will lose her next fight anyways because she got gifted this win.

You realize rogan doesn't score the fight, right?

And the judges don't listed to rogan's commentary.

The best possible score you can give Holm in that fight is 48-47 Shevchenko. She lost clean and even she knows it.

No, Holly was not even close to winning. How do you win hitting the air?

But yet you and a bunch of other tards still think Gus beat Jones. Those biased web sites mean nothing.

axsU0g9.png

I got it a close for valentina...The way holly fights will always be borderline close decision wins. Other than Ronda, she wasn't really doing much damage to her oppnents but she does score a lot.

Haha I was rooting for Holly, but no just no. Did you watch the last round? Holly was desperate and hitting air. Good for Shevchenko, that was impressive.

LOL! You are silly. She never landed anything significant at all except for headbutting Holly.

Thats funny.

Shevchenko landed 87 significant strikes to Holmes' 54 significant strikes.

Shevchenko also landed 119/217 (47%) to Holmes 73/231 (25%)

Dont forgot Holmes was taken down 3 times. Sorry bro she lost 4 rounds to 1 EASILY. Not sure what fight you were watching.

dgo7qAC.png

Rogan had it right and you are just a blind, biased and uneducated mma fan

Very controversial.

I don't know, I'm starting to think you're just trolling here, becuase there is no possible reasonable way to argue that Holly won this fight.

She landed fewer strikes, and got hit more. As far as I could tell, she did virtually zero damage. As if that wasn't enough, she also got taken down several times. So on what possible grounds could you think she won?

Anyways I am done as Holly got robbed. Valentina will lose next fight anyways so there is always a good ending later. Getting that gifted win will inflate her already arrogant ego. I am done with this thread and I have made my point. Cheers.

Well, aside from this, I suppose:

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

Ronda was stupid enough to basically press W the whole fight, yeah. Kinda easy to stick out a fist towards someone who's coming at you in a straight line.

Highly doubt a potential rematch would look the same.

Back