I had Holly winning that fight over Valentina. Rogan should shut up.

Valentina has absolutely 0% chance of winning. And Holly Holm is still the champion, it doesn´t matter that she doesnt have the belt or isn´t number one in rankings shes still the best.

Dat undefeated mentality is going strong.

I had Holly winning that fight. I think it was close but she should have gotten the win. Joe Rogan was so biased for Valentina it was ridiculous. Joe was commenting on strikes that did nothing but acted like they were mind blowing and damaging.

Valentina will lose her next fight anyways because she got gifted this win.

Holly didn't think she won either.

I had Holly winning that fight. I think it was close but she should have gotten the win. Joe Rogan was so biased for Valentina it was ridiculous. Joe was commenting on strikes that did nothing but acted like they were mind blowing and damaging.

Who cares what Rogan said? That has no impact on the judges, so it doesn't matter.

yJ2djRB.png
Watch the fight with Rogan muted and all those scorecards are 50-40 Holm.

I picked Holly to win that fight and unfortunately the judges got it right. She won the first round and just didn't do much for the rest of it. Not a great fight imo, I just don't find Shevchenko to be very entertaining despite her skill set and how much potential she has

Lol. Holly landed more "significant feints" for the fight. She was playing fucking air guitar the whole night and beat boxing to her jabs, which if you hadn't noticed involved her extending her arms 6inches, TRex style.

You need to switch off that Ro Jogan noise and mute it. Then watch again.
Then go and investigate what it means to be a fight judge. Then NEVER try to be one.

You do realize that Joe Rogan's commentary has zero impact on the judges scorecards because they can't hear him, right?

You are aware that the judges aren't listening to Joe right?

I can only assume there was a glitch in the matrix and TS got a glimpse into an alternate reality where Holly wasn't getting tooled by Valentina.

Sir, that is just straight up wrong. Holly ate far more shots than she delivered. Her striking accuracy was 28% for the night.

Walking forward and eating 3-4 dozen right hooks does not mean you're winning.

I thought it was competitive and had it 48-47 for Valentina, but there is no way Holly won that. I'd love to know which rounds you thought Holly won.

I had Holly winning that fight. I think it was close but she should have gotten the win. .

You should probably stop watching MMA, you clearly have no idea how it works.

Holly won one round out of five...

LOL,, she won round 1.. Guess that phone call took longer than you thought
I was surprised she didnt come out in the 5th and try for a KO

I think Shevchenko won but Rogan was pissing me off so badly with his one sided commentary. I wish someone buried an axe in that HGH skull of his.

Always them whi....blackbelts? Thats a new one. Seems like even blackbelts can be retarded.

But i totally agree Valentian sucked it was the biggest robbery ever in the history of the sport, and Nunes will smoke her if they fight again. Valentina has no gas tank..yeah she went 5th rounds..but Nunes that people say has a bad gas tank or two round gas tank, who needs two rounds when you win within the first 2 minutes. She was playing mindgames on Valentina their first fight and fought like that on purpose.

Valentina has absolutely 0% chance of winning. And Holly Holm is still the champion, it doesn´t matter that she doesnt have the belt or isn´t number one in rankings shes still the best.

Now for the love of the mma gods, please make Valentina as an underdog vs Nunes so i can go smash that line until its broken!
even for you this is beyond retarded, are you and diggem brothers?

I thought Valentina lost the first round but won the next four. Having said that Rogan was a little bias as usual but 1. Holly seemed to be fading by the 4th round and 2. Joe will always be sore towards Holly for the Ronda KO.

When someone's losing he points it out. That isn't bias, its reality. He did the same thing to Tate against Holly, until she got the takedown in the fifth.

Back