I had Holly winning that fight over Valentina. Rogan should shut up.

That was an easy fight to score.If you really think Holly won then maybe you should rewatch the fight...

Well obviously your an idiot and u should stfu bruh, rogan forgot more about mma then ull ever know in ur entire lifetime .

I had Holly winning that fight. I think it was close but she should have gotten the win. Joe Rogan was so biased for Valentina it was ridiculous. Joe was commenting on strikes that did nothing but acted like they were mind blowing and damaging.

Valentina will lose her next fight anyways because she got gifted this win.
Valentina had the better Camel Toe, so she won on multiple fronts.. Im looking for a HUGE come back from "Cupcake"..mmmMMMMmmm.... Cupcake...

I thought it was a CLEAR 49-46 for Valentina. It was close, but Valentina definetely won rounds 2 through 5

Dude...

I fucking love Holly and was searching for anything to allow me to award her rounds.

Holly won the 1st. Shevchenko won the rest.

49 - 46. Said it in the pbp and nothing is EVER changing that opinion.

If you can't score a fight objectively. How can you ever expect to have any credibility in here
?

This wasn't a split decision, where arguments can be made either way. I've seen people give Holly the 4th. Even with that it's an obvious 48 - 47.

No matter what, though...

How did Joe's opinion brainwash all three judges ?

giphy.gif

It does big time. Rogan is the biggest Ronda dick slurper there is and wants Holly to lose.

He even commented on strikes that didn't even land.

Diggem, never fails to make absolutely any topic all about how much he hates Ronda..

You are a sad little shitposting man

Holly had a great 1st round, and then she went to her corner and listened to...

Greg FUCKING Jackson and his suck ass cornering

Big fan of Holly, but no way she won that fight. Valentina controlled distance, landed more, got a couple of takedowns I believe, was just a step ahead.

If they were playing 1v1 on Call of Duty 4 on the map Shipment Holyl would be the person that keeps getting spammed with flash bangs and getting knifed in the back whilst Shevchenko goes on a massive kill streak and hones her mother FUCKING HELICOPTER ON THAT BITCH

yeah

You're dumber than fuck, TS. It was clearly 4 rounds to 1 for Valentina with the 1st round being the only round Holly won. Maybe watch a little more MMA and pull that cranium out of your ass.

I gave Holly the 1st and 4th (I think), and Val the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th.

Holly herself seemed fairly disappointed with her performance and like she thought she didn't win as well.

Back