I had Holly winning that fight over Valentina. Rogan should shut up.

I had Holly winning that fight. I think it was close but she should have gotten the win. Joe Rogan was so biased for Valentina it was ridiculous. Joe was commenting on strikes that did nothing but acted like they were mind blowing and damaging.

Valentina will lose her next fight anyways because she got gifted this win.

Nice. Keep turning up retarded scorecards like that and pretty soon NSAC will offer you a job.

I had Holly winning that fight. I think it was close but she should have gotten the win. Joe Rogan was so biased for Valentina it was ridiculous. Joe was commenting on strikes that did nothing but acted like they were mind blowing and damaging.

Lol

What in the actual fuck

How are you not a white belt troll

Dude you must have been staring at Holly's ass the entire time, giving her points based on your obvious fucking infatuation with your beloved Ronda Rousey killer because there's not a single, god damned person that thinks Holly won including herself.

Like whut

yJ2djRB.png

They're all biased, just like Rogan, didn't you know?
<mma1>

You sound like you're about 16 years old.

Which means you don't count.

This is some of the most delusional shit I've ever read, and it continues haha. Thank you TS

Anyways I am done as Holly got robbed. Valentina will lose next fight anyways so there is always a good ending later. Getting that gifted win will inflate her already arrogant ego. I am done with this thread and I have made my point. Cheers.
image.jpeg

Actually you made no point, you just argued opinions with no factual value.

You either watched the wrong fight or have no clue about MMA or just plain retarded

I had Valentina winning that fight. You should shut up.

Anyways I am done as Holly got robbed. Valentina will lose next fight anyways so there is always a good ending later. Getting that gifted win will inflate her already arrogant ego. I am done with this thread and I have made my point. Cheers.

The only "point" I'm taking away from this thread is that I'll remember your name as someone whose opinion I can simply disregard in the future.

It's OK TS. We have all been there and done that.

I still see my first MMA nuthug Dan Severn as easily handling both Mark Coleman and Josh Barnett when they fought! Hold on tight to your dreams TS!

Holly definitely lost 3 rounds. I think one round was clearly 10-10 but you'll never see judges score it that way.

That said, Rogan was completely obnoxious yet again. Praising everything Schevchenko did while ignoring and talking down everything Holm did.

The bad thing is the judges watch the live feed so they can be influenced by Rogan. Judges should be backstage watching muted monitors.

Last edited:
Instead of name calling back and forth for multiple pages just call TS on it:

Which round of 2, 3 or 5 did Holly win? Defend your position.

The only thing Holly had going for her waz octogon control. To me that can nudge a "close" round toward the controller... but it doez not make up for someone getting out struck.

You can keep someone on the outside all you want, but if they're landing more than you... it's their round.

Holly-Holm-vs-Valentina-Shevchenko.jpg

I noticed Rogan calling more of Val's shots too. Several exchangez they both landed & all he waz mentioning waz how Val landed.

Back