I feel so bad for Valentina Shevchenko

Her stupid dance makes it hard for me to like her.

As a fighter though she's good.

Valentina got robbed the second time around. I agree.

giphy.gif

How many strike actually connect in that exchange?

Rather than asking what the judges saw we should ask what the Fuck you are seeing

How is Holly not a good boxer? She was one of the best actual female boxers and she's been a better striker than most of the girls she's faced bar a few.
Bar the ones with half decent striking.
Bad form is bad form no matter what gender you are. Women’s boxing does not have a decent talent pool.
If you look at her running pumping her hands alternatively while shouting her kiai and think that’s good I don’t know what more to say.

Nunes is unstoppable imo. I bet she even KO’s Gabi Garcia in 30 seconds or less.

Haha jessica eye, look I am glad she got a shot, but that division at the moment doesn't have anyone who can legit beat Shevchenko.
Eye is awful and the rest of that division(not inc shev obs) is as bad or worse.

She got robbed so bad in the title fight with Nunes.

She should be the one considered the best. She doesn't get the enough credit due to that robbery.

She looked really really good, I mean she basically outstriked Amanda who is much much bigger and is the hardest female hitter, an elite striker.

Amanda Nunes got caught every time she tried to exchange with Valentina. I don't even know wtf the judges saw

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cool shots and the superman viking punch looks epic, but I didn't see Amanda getting hit flush or hard with those shots, she was at the end of them.

it was a close fight but the challengers usually dont get the nod if they dont really dominate the fight. not fair in many cases but thats just how it is. i hate jones as much as anyone else out there but i had no issue with him getting the decision win against santos.

Back