I feel so bad for Valentina Shevchenko

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She got robbed so bad in the title fight with Nunes.

She should be the one considered the best. She doesn't get the enough credit due to that robbery.

She looked really really good, I mean she basically outstriked Amanda who is much much bigger and is the hardest female hitter, an elite striker.

Amanda Nunes got caught every time she tried to exchange with Valentina. I don't even know wtf the judges saw

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It wasn't a robbery, both close fights, although the second one I thought she won. First one I don't remember that well.
I remember being frustrated when she didn't pull the trigger. In both fights.

Last edited:
Valentina is by far the best female mixed martial artist I’ve ever seen

She got robbed so bad in the title fight with Nunes.

She should be the one considered the best. She doesn't get the enough credit due to that robbery.

She looked really really good, I mean she basically outstriked Amanda who is much much bigger and is the hardest female hitter, an elite striker.

Amanda Nunes got caught every time she tried to exchange with Valentina. I don't even know wtf the judges saw

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It wasn't a robbery and she didnt outstrike Nunes. It was a close fight, a textbook example of a fight that could've gone either way. Split decision, with the media scores right down the middle.

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/8400/Amanda-Nunes-vs-Valentina-Shevchenko

First fight Nunes won for sure.

Second fight was closer and I thought Valentina pulled it off.

It wasn't a robbery, both close fights, although the second won I thought she won. First one I don't remember that well.
I remember being frustrated when she didn't pull the trigger. In both fights.
The first was not close at all. Nunes beat her up for 2 rounds, and the 3rd round was close.

Second fight, Nunes the only fighter who looked like she was bringing the fight close to an end. It was a clearly victory for Nunes in my opinion.

She is so much smaller you could see she really had to fight that fight extra safe.

I had Nunes winning both fights, the first won comfortably and the second one more closely but still somewhat straightforwardly.

Clearly though, it wasn't a robbery. At the absolute worse the second fight was a very slight win for Valentina that (barely) went the wrong way.

They should create a belt, for Current GOAT of women's MMA and get Valentina and Nunes to fight for it. Find out who current Women's GOAT is.

It should currently be 1-1 and seeing as though Valentina is naturally a weight class or 2 smaller than Nunes. I would say she is the better of the two p4p.

Not a robbery. I scored the 2nd fight for Nunes 48-47.

The more success Nunes has, the worst Valentina fans get... Still crying about how Nunes was bigger, but Amanda gave-up has much weight against Cyborg and still destroyed her in the first. Also lol at complaining about size when Valentina's best win is Joanna.

to be the man, you have to beat the man. 9 times out of 10, the champ is not losing on a split decision. its just how it is.

She should have more aggressive at times instead of point fighting. Like point fighting is solid strategy, but, if the fight is close it certainly will go to the champ.

The more success Nunes has, the worst Valentina fans get

I'm just weirded out by how downright catty a lot of them are. I don't see what they see in her and it's really creepy. Nicco Montano got death-threats for pulling out against her for god's sake!

TS: I have her at the top of all strikers list. She’s a bad ass and anyone that fails to see how good she is is a fool.

I thought she pretty clearly beat Nunes in the second fight. No idea how people score that fight for Nunes.

if there's no cyborg fight i'd like to see Val vs Nunes 3

Back