• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't where baseball caps.

I'm always asking, "Wear is my baseball cap"? And I'd always get, "know idea". I no we're too find it dough.

I wore new era 59/50 yankees fitted hats nearly every day from 1998 to a few years ago, but now I only wear my nike golf hats occasionally.

Mine have been collecting dust since my holiday in September but I'll be getting them out again in summer,need to get some new sunglasses too.

Wearing them cocked to the side and high up on your head with the front bent up is juvenile, and yes I sport a baseball cap all the time.

All of the hats I own and wear are baseball cap styled, I've tried on the snap back style of hats and I simply don't have the facial structure to wear them because I look silly in them.

*wear

If my head wasn't this big I'd wear caps more often.

Wearwolf
Wherewolf
Weaerewolf
Werewolve
Waerwolph
Warewolph
Wharewohlve
Whehrwhohlphe

I usually where baseboll cops with the bill in the font when I'm dinking.
It does a great jab of covering my oz.

I do sometimes. Straight forward with bill slightly rounded at the brow. None of this turned sideways or sitting up high on the dome. That's not just juvenile, it's ridiculous.

I do the same.

I don't see what's wrong about wearing a cap. Good for when your hair looks bad or you just don't want to do anything with it. Also good if you want to be low key. Plus I'm a huge Dodgers fan so I wear it to games and to the sports bar when I go to watch a game.

I work outside a lot, so I wear them quite a bit. I wear my leafs hat every game (gotta throw that in the back of the closet now).

As long as you don't wear it backwards (if you're over the age of 25), sideways, with a completely flat brim with the sticker still on it, or wear a team you don't like just for the colors...and as long as it's not one of those ones that some insecure 32 year old has been wearing for 16 years straight without taking it off once as it tatters to pieces on his head, I suppose they're OK.

And I think this need to be codified into law.

Well aren't you Mister Victor Fucking Mature?

Back