• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't where baseball caps.

I must know what kind of hat TS wears (wheres?)

TS, don't be so cruel as to keep us in the dark on this one

I haven't worn them since I was around sixteen. Im not knocking anyone who does, I just personally think they're juvenile. I think one looks like a child when wearing a cap. Anyone else or is this only me?

You have come a long way, Baby.

I don't think I know how to where a baseball cap. not sure anyone does anywhere.

221.gif

Ha! I'm in a diner in Santa Monica wearing a cap right now.

I have hair like this.

Raging+Bull+1.jpg

As you can imagine, sometimes it doesn't exactly sit right, and it's certainly easier to throw on my Yankees hat than spend forever in the bathroom.

Apparently I have a big ass head so wearing hats and shit has always been kind of awkward for me.

I wear beanies though in the winter when it's cold.

Eye wood wear a hat if the inseems didn't feel ruff.

I go through phases with hats. The longer my hair, the more likely I am to be wearing a hat. When I shave my head I never wear a hat.

You sound like you have zero sense of style.

You know how many times ive been laid by just a sick ass out fit that was complimented by a hat.

I had one girl tell me that i stuck out from the crowd because of my hat and thats why she came up to talk to me.

get a clue man

I did when I played baseball,

I agre with TS it seems juvenial, just not our cuture.

Maybe because its so sunny here but hats are for a purpose usually not fashion.

Wear do people where them?

You where something when you lose it.

When I went travelling I wore mine backwards with sunglasses because it covered my neck from getting burned.. made no difference with lotion given that it is a rather tender area.

They're very practical to wear.

Back