• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't where baseball caps.

Used to wear hats all the time. I still have my fitted Atlanta Braves hat, and my Glock hat, but never wear them anymore.

Beware because I'm unaware of where I wear mine.

I used to in my 20's. I do every now and then but its mostly when im just going to the grocery store or something similar

I where them all the time. Like where's my Padres hat? Where's my Capitals hat? I got a sick Chargers hat... Where is it?

As long as you don't wear it backwards (if you're over the age of 25), sideways, with a completely flat brim with the sticker still on it, or wear a team you don't like just for the colors...and as long as it's not one of those ones that some insecure 32 year old has been wearing for 16 years straight without taking it off once as it tatters to pieces on his head, I suppose they're OK.

I barely ever went anywhere without a hat from middle school through most of college when I was an insecure loser...haven't worn one remotely often in about 10 years though.

Last edited:
They are very practical and serve a purpose. Your view that they make people look childish and are juvenile completely misses the boat and makes me wonder 'where' your head is at.

I don't like wearing anything on my head. The only time I do is when it's raining.

I like wear this thread is heading.

I wore them in high school but that was a long time ago. When I see an adult wearing one I just assume he's bald.

I wear hats at work. My employees have to as well

I don't know where the baseball caps are, I think you forgot a few words.

Posted from my phone. Auto correct, obviously. Im not changing it now though, some of the posts are funny.

I would where mine but I can't remember wear they are.

I think they're adorable slash hot.

Not the flat ones.

I only have two hats that I hardly wear.

Back