I don't understand how people support Conor

LOL so you don’t know the in’s ands outs of his entire financial setup.

And you were just a vendor.

GJ jobber Thanks for proving my point that you don’t know shit about Conor and his finances and his inner circle.

And don’t message me privately trying to act like a mod. You and someone working a cash register might as well be the same person to Conor.

That ass in your pic. Whew.

It’s not just Conor. All MMA fighters deserve more respect than that. Losing a fight doesn’t “expose you”. How many people have tee’d off on a Diaz type fighter and gassed doing so, before getting submitted? It happens, man. People just get emotional while hating Conor. Calling him a coward in the octagon is borderline somewhere on the spectrum.

isn’t that Moraes in your AV? Guy fell HARD after gassing against Cejudp. He dominated the first round. Was he exposed as a coward? No.

Good lord, you're still going on about me?

{<jordan}

Your meltdown is legendary. Get well little guy.

Good lord, you're still going on about me?

{<jordan}

Your meltdown is legendary. Get well little guy.
Oh look. GIFS...
Was I responding to you ? Did I mention you?
<Y2JSmirk>

Quit stalking me. It’s actually getting a bit creepy.

Oh look. GIFS...
Was I responding to you ? Did I mention you?
<Y2JSmirk>

Quit stalking me. It’s actually getting a bit creepy.

I was responding to a post and noticed you couldn't stop talking about me.

Don't blame me that you're obsessed and mad Conor's a bit of a coward ;)

Conor bless

Keep going. Let it all out.

tyVjJBt.gif

Says the guy who quotes and responds to my posts not involving him. Man, I’ve hurt you badly. We need to get you new GIFS too. Your schtick is old as hell.

Keep going little fella. Make sure to keep searching all of my posts and responding.

Follow me everywhere.

tyVjJBt.gif

First thing, you cannot convict a man on allegations...this happens very often to star athletes in many sports and the shit media outlets run with it, fools take them for facts and it ruins a person...well before any actual facts on the situation arise...people are far to quick to believe nonsense. As for the Khabib deal...do you think Khabib was any bigger of a man for bullying Artem with his crew? Or for jumping out of a cage and attacking his corner, or Khabibs crew for jumping into the cage and attacking a fighter who just went 4 rds....or how Khabib made homeless do push ups for money while he laughed at them, or how he degrades woman...says they belong in the kitchen etc?? Do you understand my point??

Conor has a a huge personality...and people love or hate him to the extreme there is not much middle ground say in comparison to a guy like Khabib who appears to be humble...but has a lot of ignorance in his actions and lifestyle. I am a fan of Conor for his fighting ability and how entertaining he is to watch in the cage, I am also a fan of Khabib even though his style is not as entertaining it is still extremely impressive...I think most people pay far too my attention to what paid bloodsport fighters do in their time outside of the cage.

Again....do not be a CNN chump sheep and start spewing out these allegations like they are facts please, lets kinda wait until actual facts are out before the legion of morons ruins a mans life.

Its like if oj Simpson was an awesome and exciting fighter... in that cage, nothing else matters to me.

No one cares. Donald Trump is the President.

The bar got lowered a long time ago. Hard to say when. But it’s low.

Same as Jones fans:

No shame
No honor
No standards
No morals
No self awareness
No self respect

Bunch of criminal thug, low pieces of shit that probably wish they could do what Conor and Jones do. That's the majority of the casuals. Low life scum. That's why they identify with guys like this and Mike Perry. Guys like Nate, Nick and Masvidal may look or sound like thugs, but they're not the ones commiting crimes left and right.

I still don't believe Conor raped or fathered Cloghda tho..

LOL so you don’t know the in’s ands outs of his entire financial setup.

And you were just a vendor.

GJ jobber Thanks for proving my point that you don’t know shit about Conor and his finances and his inner circle.

And don’t message me privately trying to act like a mod. You and someone working a cash register might as well be the same person to Conor.

What's your general problem? You haven't done enough with your life so you minimize others, or what? I was and am close enough to the situation to know the reality. And my OPINION was that Conor could ruin himself if he didn't change his attitude (back in 2016). That's not some bold prediction based on what can be publicly known about him.

And I messaged you because you were acting like a 13yr old tuffboi. And it appears you ARE, in fact, that. Yeah, I worked for vendors, promotions, and camps as a artist, project manager, and matchmaker/scout. Sorry if that doesn't please you. I know it's not as glamorous as whatever you do. I'm sure it's fantastic.

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madman. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention that he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.

Hay man!

Why don’t you stop messing around and tell us what you really think?
;)

Back