I don't understand how people support Conor

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madman. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention that he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.

Facts.

what do you mean he had no ko's aside from aldo...a tko is the same thing as a ko...just a minor technicality...they both go on your record as ko's...conor has "ko'd" aldo, pourier, alverez and numerous others i can't think of at the moment...you can't just go by a one punch ko...anytime you stop someone, that counts as a ko...if its done by strikes.
Are you new to MMA, or perhaps an oversight on your part. KOs and TKOs are distinctly different, as is the treatment of each in the ring, as is the definition, as is how they go on record. KO is when the fighter is unconscious, even briefly, however a TKO is when the fighter, still conscious, cannot intelligently defend himself. The referee steps in. Very different, and KO is far more dangerous to the fighter than a TKO because KO is distinctly losing consciousness, TKO is not. The only KO Conor has on record in the UFC is Aldo and it was the ONLY true KO regardless.

We can all thank Nathan for showing the world who Conor really is....

6elwYrAe2BXS7Jn_fmygjJR1liWf85P3fS8Ljw19D18.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif

Yup that skinny fat flat footed man showed him. Still think their second fight was an appalling decision.

It's all good. I don't pretend to be some big-timer. I just worked in the industry for 10 years. Now I live in Poland and teach english, but still work with guys like Rafal Haratyk and Pawel Bandys... far enough away from the silliness of casuals but still in the shit :)

How r them polish gals?

Not mad? You act like a “u mad bruh” is some infallible retort that backs up your moronic statement. I’m only just perplexed by your ability to call world champion cage fighters far more successful than you “cowards”. Nothing was exposed other than your hatred “little fella”.

haha omg why do you care what this dude says about Conor

It’s a shame for Conor’s real fans that outside of the cage he’s a dick, and rarely fights and is retired. He attracts a lot of trolls because he’s a polarising figure, not many actual MMA fans who support him anymore.

He’s pretty much done in this sport I think. I’ll be trying to ignore him from now as I do all people famous for being famous. Good fighter once, now a typical media whore going insane. MMA’s Kanye.
The fans who supported this imbecile were never mma fans.

Don't be a pussy TS. Khabib started the shit... the ref & the old man had it coming... that fan probably got paid 5 figures for that fucking phone... Conor's never been convicted of a sexual crime except in your gossiping eyes... & Conor abandoned the belts... they weren't stripped.

Don't look now but we watch people fight in a cage. Grow a fucking pair & quit being a whiney bitch because one of the gladiators is being accused of showing his cock to my sister. Be your own hero & stop trying to find a hero in others & maybe you'll stop judging others so harshly from behind your keyboard where you haven't accomplished a fucking thing other than jerking off in between your rants. You owe me tree fiddy for the psych eval.
Connor is that you?

We don't need to support everything he does to enjoy him as a fighter and personality.

And if we are throwing stones then Khabib is in bed with a dictator and is managed by a scumbag.

The fans who supported this imbecile were never mma fans.

This is typical forum bullshit. As though you get to determine who is a fan and who isn’t.

Conor rise from 2013-2018 is one of the most notable in MMA history regardless of who he was as a person. When he fought he was one of the most exciting and interesting fighters from a pure performance aspect.

If anything the “hardcore” MMA community hated him because he spat in the face of tradition and the old guard; his skills and abilities were downplayed because of it.

Conor’s career is a massive disappointment at this point despite his accomplishments. He seems completely lost mentally when it comes to competing now, but to act like “mma fans” shouldn’t have been a fan of his is ridiculous.

Sad to see the OP and others come down with what I am calling 'Conor Derangement Syndrome'. Telltale signs of CDS are falling for anti-Conor propaganda like the supposed "dolly incident". Smh...

haha omg why do you care what this dude says about Conor
It’s not just Conor. All MMA fighters deserve more respect than that. Losing a fight doesn’t “expose you”. How many people have tee’d off on a Diaz type fighter and gassed doing so, before getting submitted? It happens, man. People just get emotional while hating Conor. Calling him a coward in the octagon is borderline somewhere on the spectrum.

isn’t that Moraes in your AV? Guy fell HARD after gassing against Cejudp. He dominated the first round. Was he exposed as a coward? No.

Sad to see the OP and others come down with what I am calling 'Conor Derangement Syndrome'. Telltale signs of CDS are falling for anti-Conor propaganda like the supposed "dolly incident". Smh...

Supposed "dolly incident"? What part of what I said is false?

Yup that skinny fat flat footed man showed him. Still think their second fight was an appalling decision.

It was a hilarious decision but regardless Nate exposed Conor as a multi-sport panic-athlete who lacks the heart to hang with the top dogs.

Everyone keeps saying this but are the first to jump down another fighter's throat that they dont like.

Pssssst...

People are stupid.

Reactions: HHJ
This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madman. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention that he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.
Are you a fan of the Diaz bros?

Uh yeah, duder. First off, the former owner of Paradigm is a good friend of mine. Second, I worked both in MMA as a matchmaker and scout. Third, I also worked for ToughPrints, which was owned by the owner paradigm and serviced the fighters (banners, shorts for non UFC, as well as the Reebok walkout kits the fighters wore).

So, yes. I did work directly with Conor. Both when he first came in and was excited about making money with every signed poster as a prospect. All the way up to when Mayweather and Conor had commissioned paintings done by... some kid, I can't remember. The son of a former NFL wide receiver.

Anyway, don't be a dick just because you're ignorant about who is on these forums.

LOL so you don’t know the in’s ands outs of his entire financial setup.

And you were just a vendor.

GJ jobber Thanks for proving my point that you don’t know shit about Conor and his finances and his inner circle.

And don’t message me privately trying to act like a mod. You and someone working a cash register might as well be the same person to Conor.

Back