I don't understand how people support Conor

In case anyone forgot about the Old Man;

Conor And the Old Man...

Conor: "Drink me Proper 12, laddy or I’ll be smacking ya in the Kisser!"

Old Man: "I’d rather have me punch to the Kisser than drink that shite!" Proper 12 is like trying to make love to a Lady, and finding out that "She" has a Shillelagh in its pants!!
;)

It’s not just Conor. All MMA fighters deserve more respect than that. Losing a fight doesn’t “expose you”. How many people have tee’d off on a Diaz type fighter and gassed doing so, before getting submitted? It happens, man. People just get emotional while hating Conor. Calling him a coward in the octagon is borderline somewhere on the spectrum.

isn’t that Moraes in your AV? Guy fell HARD after gassing against Cejudp. He dominated the first round. Was he exposed as a coward? No.

haha wtf does Moraes have to do with this other than some shitty bait? Conor is a douche, maybe you should spend more time owning up to his failures and mistakes and spend less time worrying about how people perceive him.... dude wouldnt even defend his belt and you're getting upset that someone called him a coward. Not to mention he fights old ass broken Cerrone for a comeback fight after losing to Khabib. lmao dude went from the greatest fighter to fighting a straight bum and retiring like he just beat Khabib in a rematch. Get a grip man and fight the battles worth fighting. Not this one.

Last edited:
We can all thank Nathan for showing the world who Conor really is....

6elwYrAe2BXS7Jn_fmygjJR1liWf85P3fS8Ljw19D18.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif
Adesanyaesque.

haha wtf does Moraes have to do with this other than some shitty bait? Conor is a douche, maybe you should spend more time owning up to his failures and mistakes and spend less time worrying about how people perceive him.... dude wouldnt even defend his belt and you're getting upset that someone called him a coward. Not to mention he fights old ass broken Cerrone for a comeback fight after losing to Khabib. lmao dude went from the greatest fighter to fighting a straight bum and retiring like he just beat Khabib in a rematch. Get a grip man and fight the battles worth fighting. Not this one.
All nonsense. Get a grip? Lol, okay. There is no shitty bait. Fighters fucking lose. I’m not owning up to Conor’s failures because I don’t care about him either way, but calling him an exposed Coward for gassing and tapping is retarded. That’s why I mentioned moraes, since he did the same thing against Cejudo, yet you and your boyfriend don’t seem to call him names for it, and he’s half the fighter Conor is. No fighters are cowards. That was my only point. Would stand up for Fred fucking Ettish too.

Last edited:
What's your general problem? You haven't done enough with your life so you minimize others, or what? I was and am close enough to the situation to know the reality. And my OPINION was that Conor could ruin himself if he didn't change his attitude (back in 2016). That's not some bold prediction based on what can be publicly known about him.

And I messaged you because you were acting like a 13yr old tuffboi. And it appears you ARE, in fact, that. Yeah, I worked for vendors, promotions, and camps as a artist, project manager, and matchmaker/scout. Sorry if that doesn't please you. I know it's not as glamorous as whatever you do. I'm sure it's fantastic.

Seems like your the one with the problem bro. Go sew some dudes shorts or whatever it is you do. LOL

Im a stay at home Dad bro living the dream. LOL

Bahahahahahahaha You crack me up.

All nonsense. Get a grip? Lol, okay. There is no shitty bait. Fighters fucking lose. I’m not owning up to Conor’s failures because I don’t care about him either way, but calling him an exposed Coward for gassing and tapping is retarded. That’s why I mentioned moraes, since he did the same thing against Cejudo, yet you and your boyfriend don’t seem to call him names for it, and he’s half the fighter Conor is. No fighters are cowards. That was my only point. Would stand up for Fred fucking Ettish too.

I do agree with the sentiment here.

When I see people saying 'MCTAP!!' etc. like... what's he supposed to do? DIE? Lmao. If you are in a choke you KNOW you cannot get out of... you've lost. It's just admitting you've lost, nothing wrong with that.

TAP TAP! yeah.... ? As opposed to what, lmao. What is the point in going unconcscious. If you already can't breathe and know you are fucked, you lost.

Have you seen his strut/walk? It is awesome? And the way he hit that old Man who refused his drink? Haha. Epic!!!

He's really offended you called Conor a coward lol

I know, it's hilarious. Instead of accepting that Nate exposed Conor for having a bit of a coward mentality he resorts to insults. Nate beating Conor's ass and making give up and then run away must have been traumatic for the young man for him to have this kind of emotional breakdown.

Because it's funny to see mma fans seethe with anger when you defend him

Are you new to MMA, or perhaps an oversight on your part. KOs and TKOs are distinctly different, as is the treatment of each in the ring, as is the definition, as is how they go on record. KO is when the fighter is unconscious, even briefly, however a TKO is when the fighter, still conscious, cannot intelligently defend himself. The referee steps in. Very different, and KO is far more dangerous to the fighter than a TKO because KO is distinctly losing consciousness, TKO is not. The only KO Conor has on record in the UFC is Aldo and it was the ONLY true KO regardless.

every single one of conor's stoppages or just about all, he hurt his opponent badly with punches...then just finished them off on the ground..so that's called a tko...on your record, a tko counts as a ko...there are no separate categories for tko's and ko's...there are wins, losses, submissions and ko's...not tko's...a stoppage is a stoppage...only those that want to nitpick do this...the fact is, conor is one of the most powerful strikes the ufc has ever had...especially with his punches...this can't be denied...he has ko'd guys, that have never been ko'd before...pourier, aldo, etc....so you're telling me he didn't ko pourier? haha go watch that fight again...he ko'd him dead...he just finished him off with strikes.

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madman. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention that he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.

Brilliant ... and exactly.

1. To keep it real, Conor was absolute POISON @ 145. He could have been its greatest Champion;
2. He lacked the self-discipline to stay at that weight;
3. The same "lack of discipline" is why he can't control himself in other areas also;
4. Conor is basically a disenfranchised loser internally. He's not a good man and is not a good spirit. But he is a talented individual.

The lesson to be learned here is that talent can make you a champion, but only character will KEEP YOU a champion.

Conor McGregor is not the man Khabib is, and as such he will never have the internal mettle TO BE the champion that Khabib is.

Brilliant ... and exactly.

1. To keep it real, Conor was absolute POISON @ 145. He could have been its greatest Champion;
2. He lacked the self-discipline to stay at that weight;
3. The same "lack of discipline" is why he can't control himself in other areas also;
4. Conor is basically a disenfranchised loser internally. He's not a good man and is not a good spirit. But he is a talented individual.

The lesson to be learned here is that talent can make you a champion, but only character will KEEP YOU a champion.

Conor McGregor is not the man Khabib is, and as such he will never have the internal mettle TO BE the champion that Khabib is.

I agree with almost all that but how can you say for sure he's as talented as some of the other great MMA fighters? He won't even put together a run of defenses, which is typically what gets you that special status as an MMA great.

Don't be a pussy TS. Khabib started the shit... the ref & the old man had it coming... that fan probably got paid 5 figures for that fucking phone... Conor's never been convicted of a sexual crime except in your gossiping eyes... & Conor abandoned the belts... they weren't stripped.

Don't look now but we watch people fight in a cage. Grow a fucking pair & quit being a whiney bitch because one of the gladiators is being accused of showing his cock to my sister. Be your own hero & stop trying to find a hero in others & maybe you'll stop judging others so harshly from behind your keyboard where you haven't accomplished a fucking thing other than jerking off in between your rants. You owe me tree fiddy for the psych eval.
How did they have it coming? And the fact you're going so hard to defend him shows he probably your degenerate hero, i ised to love him but you can't excuse everything he's done because he puts on a show.

How did they have it coming? And the fact you're going so hard to defend him shows he probably your degenerate hero, i ised to love him but you can't excuse everything he's done because he puts on a show.
You should lighten up & try to get a sense of humor before you bust a blood vessel. obviously those things were over the top... but your pov that they were so terrible also is. The sex crimes would be a problem for me if he had ever been convicted for one... but since he hasn't, I'm not going to think ill of him just because he got a little drunk & hit a smart ass passive-aggressive dude in a bar.

Back