I don't understand how people support Conor

People expecting fighters to be good or normal people are missing the point. Conor fans like how he fights, some enjoy the smack talk, and ignore the stupid isht he does. Conor haters have him in their heads rent-free.

All I want is more Conor fights, preferably not against Khabib, because they have all been entertaining. Let’s see him against Tony, against Justin, against Hooker, against Felder and Do Bronx. Every single one of those would be a great fight.

You should lighten up & try to get a sense of humor before you bust a blood vessel. obviously those things were over the top... but your pov that they were so terrible also is. The sex crimes would be a problem for me if he had ever been convicted for one... but since he hasn't, I'm not going to think ill of him just because he got a little drunk & hit a smart ass passive-aggressive dude in a bar.
Where did I ever even come close to losing my cool with those statements? And just bc he beat the case doesn't mean anything. Last time he was trying to drag an unwilling woman into his car with witnesses there. He clearly has an issue with it regardless of court decisions

Where did I ever even come close to losing my cool with those statements?

I'd say the following quote from your original post was pretty aggressive

he probably your degenerate hero, i ised to love him

No I don't love him... & he's not my fooking hero. So fuck off... how about that?

I just don't see what he has dun that's so bad & deserving of all this hate. You call a man degenerate? Teh fook is you teh fooking one single person without faults & problems? Serious question... where do you get off standing aloft on your high towere dropping judgement on others who haven't done anything really majorly wrong? You perfect or something?

And just bc he beat the case doesn't mean anything.

It for god damn sure means that you can't say that for sure he did it. That equates to more than "anything" as you say.

Last time he was trying to drag an unwilling woman into his car with witnesses there.

Link or didn't happen. lets see what this is all about. Did he get convicted?

You know his first 2 accusations we don't even know it's him. It was an "undisclosed insider" who said it was Conor. All the police did was release that a famous athlete got busted. So lets see your "evidence" that you're so quick to throw the first stone on because you're so fucking squeeky clean & holier than thou.

Because he's top 3 most exciting striker in the history of the sport. I don't care about anything else when im in this for the entertainment.

{<shrug}

No I don't love him... & he's not my fooking hero. So fuck off... how about that?

I just don't see what he has dun that's so bad & deserving of all this hate. You call a man degenerate? Teh fook is you teh fooking one single person without faults & problems? Serious question... where do you get off standing aloft on your high towere dropping judgement on others who haven't done anything really majorly wrong? You perfect or something?

It for god damn sure means that you can't say that for sure he did it. That equates to more than "anything" as you say.

You know his first 2 accusations we don't even know it's him. It was an "undisclosed insider" because all the police did was release that a famous athlete got busted. So lets see your "evidence" that you're so quick to throw the first stone on because you're so fucking squeeky clean & holier than thou.

https://www.scrapdigest.com/team-mcgregor-accused-of-forcing-bar-girl-into-car/54100/

You know his first 2 accusations we don't even know it's him. It was an "undisclosed insider" who said it was Conor. All the police did was release that a famous athlete got busted. So lets see your "evidence" that you're so quick to throw the first stone on because you're so fucking squeeky clean & holier than thou.
Never said I was perfect but i damn fuckin sure was NEVER accused of anything like that.

Never said I was perfect but i damn fuckin sure was NEVER accused of anything like that.

Are you a 9 figure multimillionare that people might want to exploit?

Look... if he did it.. then fuck him, but you pussies accusing him before he's been convicted is a bunch of social media gossip bullshit. Get real bro.

every single one of conor's stoppages or just about all, he hurt his opponent badly with punches...then just finished them off on the ground..so that's called a tko...on your record, a tko counts as a ko...there are no separate categories for tko's and ko's...there are wins, losses, submissions and ko's...not tko's...a stoppage is a stoppage...only those that want to nitpick do this...the fact is, conor is one of the most powerful strikes the ufc has ever had...especially with his punches...this can't be denied...he has ko'd guys, that have never been ko'd before...pourier, aldo, etc....so you're telling me he didn't ko pourier? haha go watch that fight again...he ko'd him dead...he just finished him off with strikes.
It doesn't matter what you think or what I think on this matter. We don't make the rules. I copied them almost verbatim according to the regulations of what specifically states is a KO and TKO. If you have a different interpretation then it's just your opinion. But I get what you are saying. Poirier regained consciousness very quickly beyond the refs ability to stop it at that point, so it was not ruled a KO because he was being beaten down while he regained consciousness once the ref stopped it. Regardless TKOs are not knockouts and never will be according to how these technicalities are defined.

Are you a 9 figure multimillionare that people might want to exploit?

Look... if he did it.. then fuck him, but you pussies accusing him before he's been convicted is a bunch of social media gossip bullshit. Get real bro.
You get real you riding me dumb hard bc I dont like him anymore? What's he done for you to come at me like that you out here breaking down sentences and writing long ass posts. Bc I said 1 thing that wasn't even to you. Are you bros? So why do you care?

We live in a world today where people think Conor's behaviour is normal or its how they act or wished they could act. Imagine justifying Conor sucker punching an elderly man for refusing his drink, saying "he had it coming". You gotta have a pretty warped view to try to justify crap like that

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madman. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention that he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.
Well there is no excuse for what Conor did at the bus. Guy is 100% an idiot.

But I also need to note that, yeah, Khabib is an asshole too, just look at what he did to Artem (and that triggered Conor's reaction)

We live in a world today where people think Conor's behaviour is normal or its how they act or wished they could act. Imagine justifying Conor sucker punching an elderly man for refusing his drink, saying "he had it coming". You gotta have a pretty warped view to try to justify crap like that

Conor fans have always been stupid teenagers living vicariously through him.

I can't imagine a well adjusted adult actually being a fan of the man, his behavior, and his criminality.

Well, there are also people who call themselves fan of Dennis Rodman, so there's that.

Seems like your the one with the problem bro. Go sew some dudes shorts or whatever it is you do. LOL

Im a stay at home Dad bro living the dream. LOL

Bahahahahahahaha You crack me up.

I'm sure you are chief. Sorry you got called out for not knowing what you were talking about. Luckily you've got a kid to relate to on an emotional level.

Pffffft bro you’re just jealous that Conor has more money than you

he’s rich as hell and wears cool clothes and drives fast cars

People have lived vicariously through athletes since the start.

Conor's fans are generally teenagers, virgins/incels, and frat-boys who pop their collars and go to college on daddy's dime.

They see Conor and they live vicariously through him because he has things they never will and a personality they would like to have, but are afraid to exhibit.

Seems you can't have an opinion here.

Saying you think Conor is a rapist is not okay (deleted).

Saying you think he is not IS okay?

Both are opinions. Both could contradict the truth. Yet one is allowed. Fair.

Last edited:
Back