I dont care what Garcia's record is

Seems like you just hate Garcia. Anyone with a brain knows Garcia won, even the stats show a clear victory for Garcia

IN4Zn.png
Two leg kicks for Max should tell you all you need to know about these horrible stats.

Leonard Garcia looked like he was doing some drunken boxing, just terrible

yeah because stats are never wrong. Sorry if you are blind. I know what I saw and Holloway out struck Garcia.

Now as to if I hate Garcia? Yes I hate sloppy brawlers who appeal to the lowest form of mma fan.

Thank you for parroting Joe Rogan.

I thought the fight was awful between 2 horrible strikers but it's clear you have a bias against Garcia. Not only did he get the takedowns which usually get you the round but he landed the harder shots and was the aggressor. Max Halloway landed nothing significant after the first round, was backing up landing pathetic counters with no power behind them.

Yup, the stats at the end clearly showed Holloway winning the fight, didn't they? :rolleyes:

the stats were clearly wrong. Sorry that I have eyes and a brain and you just believe what the Ufc and Rogan feed you.

Two leg kicks for Max should tell you all you need to know about these horrible stats.

Lol I thought that was really shocking too.

Don't mind his style on the undercard but he is not fighting a smart fight but this fight with Holloway seems to show he has changed his tune of just swinging by adding takedowns. Next fight king kong returns. Leonard "KONG" Garcia. :D

I thought the fight was awful between 2 horrible strikers but it's clear you have a bias against Garcia. Not only did he get the takedowns which usually get you the round but he landed the harder shots and was the aggressor. Max Halloway landed nothing significant after the first round, was backing up landing pathetic counters with no power behind them.

Do what all these fine Sherdoggers did with Machida vs. Shogun I and watch the fight on mute.

I like Leonard's personality and I find his antics somewhat entertaining. But I think paying to watch a professional look like a 16 year old fighting in a backyard is obscenely stupid. I could fight like that... until I get knocked on my 120 lbs ass. Then, not so fun.

the stats were clearly wrong. Sorry that I have eyes and a brain and you just believe what the Ufc and Rogan feed you.

Lol you cannot be serious? Fightmetric would have the exact same information. Leonard was robbed in that fight, Holloway did nothing but a knock down in round 1, a couple combinations and a few spinning back kicks. Leonard was the constant aggressor, landing multiple shots and takedowns.

yeah because stats are never wrong. Sorry if you are blind. I know what I saw and Holloway out struck Garcia.

Now as to if I hate Garcia? Yes I hate sloppy brawlers who appeal to the lowest form of mma fan.

lol at "lowest form of mma fan". You're a fucking idiot. Get off your fucking high horse. Some people like technical fights. Some people like brawls. Some people, like myself, enjoy both. Liking one over the other doesnt make you a better fan you ignorant prick.

Lol you cannot be serious? Fightmetric would have the exact same information. Leonard was robbed in that fight, Holloway did nothing but a knock down in round 1, a couple combinations and a few spinning back kicks. Leonard was the constant aggressor, landing multiple shots and takedowns.

if that was a robbery, what do you call garcia-phan or caraiso-mizugaki?

There is certainly a place for fighters like him but it's a slippery slope. We have all seen quite a few fighters that have little to offer other than winging hay-makers, so I don't really see what makes Garcia so special aside from his reputation. You could make the argument that keeping fighters around that objectively, are not that good hurts the UFCs credibility, but I don't agree with that.

if that was a robbery, what do you call garcia-phan or caraiso-mizugaki?

It's karma. Leonard had gifted decisions against KZ and Phan so he's had a taste of his own medicine. But he definitely won that fight. I hope they keep him, the guy doesn't get tired and fights his heart out everytime he fights.

Back