I dont care what Garcia's record is

If anyone deserves to get ripped off for a decision or two it's him.

But yes I agree he brings it every time

I enjoy watching Leonard Garcia fight.

I hope he stays and never gets cut lok

jesus you can tell how badly commentating skews peoples opinions. Holloway landed the cleaner, harder shots nearly the entire fight but since Rogan was slurping that Bad Boy dong people think he won.

I don't know what's more disappointing people thinking Garcia won or people actually liking that awful fight.

Seems like you just hate Garcia. Anyone with a brain knows Garcia won, even the stats show a clear victory for Garcia

IN4Zn.png

Seems like you just hate Garcia. Anyone with a brain knows Garcia won, even the stats show a clear victory for Garcia

yeah because stats are never wrong. Sorry if you are blind. I know what I saw and Holloway out struck Garcia.

Now as to if I hate Garcia? Yes I hate sloppy brawlers who appeal to the lowest form of mma fan.

Sitting here in the arena, there wasn't a single person around me that thought Holloway won. It's a shame the judges didn't see it the same. I think cause Garcia looks sloppy when he throws haymakers and gets off balance a lot they scored for Holloway. In the end Holloway lifted Garcia in the air as if to say he knew Garcia won. Shame but incredible fight as it usually is when Garcia fights.

Sitting here in the arena, there wasn't a single person around me that thought Holloway won. It's a shame the judges didn't see it the same. I think cause Garcia looks sloppy when he throws haymakers and gets off balance a lot they scored for Holloway. In the end Holloway lifted Garcia in the air as if to say he knew Garcia won. Shame but incredible fight as it usually is when Garcia fights.

Not the first or last time that a live audience has scored a fight incorrectly.

looks?

he is sloppy as hell and a lot of those punches didn't land.

lol at calling a fight where both guys through ineffective arm punches, missed more than 60% of their punches, never really hurt each other and gassed horribly, "a great fight".

Jesus, Joe Rogan was right the stupid people are out breeding the smart people.

I didn't like Garcia for a while because of the KZ and Phan decisions (even though I know they weren't really his fault). But now that they got their revenge I don't dislike him anymore. I actually picked him to beat Holloway lol (extremely shocked that the fight was even this close, I thought if the fight stayed on the feet Holloway would murder him)

My problem with Garcia is that his style specifically lends itself to getting shitty decisions from judges who value aggression too much. All of those haymakers that he throws are counted no matter what it seems, whether it actually lands, glances, or flat out misses. Throw in a takedown (attempt) or two and you've got the makings of a controversial decision. And he's the only "brawler" who seems to have this problem so I think it holds some truth.

jesus you can tell how badly commentating skews peoples opinions. Holloway landed the cleaner, harder shots nearly the entire fight but since Rogan was slurping that Bad Boy dong people think he won.

I don't know what's more disappointing people thinking Garcia won or people actually liking that awful fight.

Yup, the stats at the end clearly showed Holloway winning the fight, didn't they? :rolleyes:

Back