I dont care what Garcia's record is

agreed, i love how he goes out there and gives it his all

It's karma. Leonard had gifted decisions against KZ and Phan so he's had a taste of his own medicine. But he definitely won that fight. I hope they keep him, the guy doesn't get tired and fights his heart out everytime he fights.

i disagree, it would be karma is leonard dominated 2 or 3 rounds and lost a decision.

in this case, it was close and he just didn't do enough to warrant a clear victory.

this was not a "gift" decision for holloway.

It was a decent fight for guys fighting on the undercard. Pretty sloppy technique, but a good enough fight to start the card.

Even Holloway thought Garcia won... he picked up Garcia and was trotting him around the cage. Then Rogan interviews Holloway and he says he thought he deserved the win -- go figure.

I'm not even going to talk about Garcia for his numerous split decision wins... just means he's been in some close fights. And enough with this karma bullshit -- it's certainly not his fault the judges shit the bed every time he fights.

wow he was robbed tonight he hurt max every rd of the fight, took him down, and out struck him..

Hurt max every round based on what? I never saw max hurt at all. Moving away from Leonard when he's swinging wildly is just a smart move doesn't mean he's hurt.

He brings sloppiness.
I don't want to see the UFC reduced to blind brawlers.
I want to see skill, which, fortunately, prevails in the end.

You need it at all. Not every fight should be a technical display.

Aside from two retarded decisions (later avenged in both cases), he hasn't won a fight in three and a half years. He's exciting, but he's not UFC caliber.

So what? Who is he hurting by staying in the ufc? He doesn't need to fight for a title...he's fun.

Seems like you just hate Garcia. Anyone with a brain knows Garcia won, even the stats show a clear victory for Garcia

IN4Zn.png
One...two...three.

maxkicks.gif

Stats debunked.

One...two...three.

maxkicks.gif

Stats debunked.

Ok so the stats are misleading but still doesn't disprove the fact that Garcia got the Takedowns, was the aggressor, landed the harder more effective shots in rounds 2 and 3. He deserved to win even though he has gotten gift decisions before but that's not his fault

Well, you actually CAN'T care what his record is. Because he wins the fight he loses and loses the fights he wins.

Back