I dont care what Garcia's record is

Kirk601

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I want to see him in the UFC. Guy brings it every second of every round of every fight.

Yeah, I really liked that fight. In my top ten for the year.

wow he was robbed tonight he hurt max every rd of the fight, took him down, and out struck him..

He brings sloppiness.
I don't want to see the UFC reduced to blind brawlers.
I want to see skill, which, fortunately, prevails in the end.

Aside from two retarded decisions (later avenged in both cases), he hasn't won a fight in three and a half years. He's exciting, but he's not UFC caliber.

I did lol because I had the feeling that he walking through Holloway's shots on purpose knowing that he couldn't hurt him.
After all it wasn't that smart but it looked awesome imo

He should definitely stay

Let's just hope that Cowboy won't call Holloway out now.

He's complete garbage, and epitomizes everything wrong with the UFC. Shitty tattoos and a mohawk, and his striking consists of nonstop overhand rights.

Hes not gonna be a top contender but hes fun to watch which is something the UFC does actually need. I'm not one of those guys that complains about point fighting vs real fighting but I will happily admit to enjoying a good old fashioned brawl sometimes. Keep him on the prelims and let him fight other brawlers.

jesus you can tell how badly commentating skews peoples opinions. Holloway landed the cleaner, harder shots nearly the entire fight but since Rogan was slurping that Bad Boy dong people think he won.

I don't know what's more disappointing people thinking Garcia won or people actually liking that awful fight.

I concur

UFC could use some true sluggers like Garcia

If you only care about who won, stop watching fights and just read the results.

I actually enjoy the action

Yeah I'm on board.

I had money on Holloway, but I thought Garcia should have gotten the decision. He's so close to being a pretty decent fighter lol

Fun fact: Cut out the bullshit decision "victories" and Leonard Garcia is 0-10-1 in his last 11 fights!

...according to Joe Rogan who thinks getting hit by a punch equals being rocked.

jesus you can tell how badly commentating skews peoples opinions. Holloway landed the cleaner, harder shots nearly the entire fight but since Rogan was slurping that Bad Boy dong people think he won.

I don't know what's more disappointing people thinking Garcia won or people actually liking that awful fight.

These. I love Rogan and I love his podcast but that fight was 29-28 maybe 30-27 for Holloway. Just because a guy can't hurt you with his punches doesn't mean you let him punch you in the face for 15 minutes. This isn't the movies and you don't get points for that.

I agree. I love watching technical striking but I also love watching Leonard. He won't get cut, they will probably reschedule the McKenzie fight

thought first could have gone to garcia.

but yeah, not sure why so many loved that fight.

Back