"I don't care. I won." Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs interviewed

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a33984383/mack-beggs-transgender-wrestler-interview/

EcEXYN7.jpg

In viral clips of his winning matches, you can hear both boos and cheers from the crowd. But Beggs has always kept his game face on. “It didn’t really affect me, because I was like, ‘I don’t care. I won,’ ” he says with a shrug on a Zoom call. “You can’t make people love you at the end of the day.”

---------------------------------------------------------

My question is why is someone who is a freshmen in high school allowed to start sexually transitioning? Shouldn't it be 18 or over?

The chick getting owned in that pic has the face that says it all.

Hard to believe how far left liberals have become. You told me they would try to normalize this 10 years ago I would've laughed it off.

Last edited:
https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a33984383/mack-beggs-transgender-wrestler-interview/

EcEXYN7.jpg

In viral clips of his winning matches, you can hear both boos and cheers from the crowd. But Beggs has always kept his game face on. “It didn’t really affect me, because I was like, ‘I don’t care. I won,’ ” he says with a shrug on a Zoom call. “You can’t make people love you at the end of the day.”

My question is why is someone who is a freshmen in high school allowed to start sexually transitioning? Shouldn't it be 18 or over?

I got the same question you do

Apparently that makes us bigots in 2020

I'm confused.
So, born a woman, took hormones to transition to a dude, but still wrestles women?
The story has been done to death but I'll break it down again. Beggs took hormones to transition to being a man, the Texas UIL rules say you have to wrestle in the division of your birth certificate. Beggs said they requested to wrestle the boys and were denied, the UIL said they never received a request and would have made an exception if they had.

I'm genuinely surprised so many people who are concerned about this kind of stuff are unaware of this, it pops up at least once every year and hangs around for a month or so.

Why does it seem like every tranny in both directions just competes against girls? Just do steroid testing and ban anybody with exogenous hormones in their system like you would with anyone else using steroids in sports, problem solved.

That or all trans people compete in the men's division. It gets frustrating watching these ex men Mollywhop on girls and should be stopped.

From what I understand, it's because puberty introduces a ton of hormones that have permanent effects, so transitioning at that age is more "natural" or has better results. I don't like the use of hormones or plastic surgery on anyone, especially teenagers. But if you're going to do it, I guess doing it at that age is the most logical.

I'm confused.
So, born a woman, took hormones to transition to a dude, but still wrestles women?

Texas missed the mark requiring all trans athletes to compete in their birth gender division. So that’s not necessarily this persons fault.

should be all trans athletes compete in the male division. That way girls just compete against natural girls

That or all trans people compete in the men's division. It gets frustrating watching these ex men Mollywhop on girls and should be stopped.
He is an ex-woman though. It seems Texan conservatives wanted to ban male-to-female trans from steamrolling girls but shot themselves in the foot.
You need wrestle according to your birth certificate, and that dude who was born a girl said, great.

I'm confused.
Yeah Texas instituted a rule that said you had to compete as whatever sex was on your birth certificate.

Of course the intent was to stop males from competing as females, but the lack of nuance in the rule gave us this abomination.

These kids basically being treated like USSR athletes in the 80's. How did we forget this shit already. Yeah Steroids are man juice but eventually your heart will implode.

Why do we do this to kids? hell anyone? I support more mental therapy as opposed to hormone therapy.

Texas missed the mark requiring all trans athletes to compete in their birth gender division. So that’s not necessarily this persons fault.

should be all trans athletes compete in the male division. That way girls just compete against natural girls
It will finally solve the question of, who is stronger? 6'4" girl taking female hormones born as a dude or 5'7" dude filled with steroids because he was born a girl.

Biden says parents should have no ability to deny their 8 year olds from transitioning.

EcEXYN7.jpg

That poor girl is learning the difference between men and women.

As to the OP yeah it’s totally unscrupulous to put a kid under 18 in any kind of sex transition regimen. A kid can’t drink but let’s give them all kinds of hormones and remove their sex organs. They’re ready for that kind of a decision.

Back