"I don't care. I won." Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs interviewed

Biden says parents should have no ability to deny their 8 year olds from transitioning.

This shit is straight up dystopian. Why didn't those sleazy shit bag traitor moderators ask about this shit during the debates?

Democrats are fucking insane. If you're a Democrat you are literally fucking insane.

The chick getting owned in that pic has the face that says it all.

Hard to believe how far left liberals have become. You would've told me they would try to normalize this 10 years ago I would've laughed it off.
I’ve got a running bet with a buddy. I told him beastiality is gonna be legal by 2030 I’m starting to think it might be sooner.

Texas is stupid for allowing someone on PEDs compete against high school kids

Texas is stupid for allowing someone on PEDs compete against high school kids

The wrestler in question asked to be allowed to compete against men. The State of Texas refused, saying that Jesus commands everyone to wrestle within the gender they were assigned at birth. Wrestler complies and proceeds to beat the shit out of the competition. Idiots like you blame the kid.

The wrestler in question asked to be allowed to compete against men. The State of Texas refused, saying that Jesus commands everyone to wrestle within the gender they were assigned at birth. Wrestler complies and proceeds to beat the shit out of the competition. Idiots like you blame the kid.
The fuck are you talking about, moron? I literally only blamed the state of Texas.

If that's true, it's just bad legislation. Though it's really a matter of he said she said, or in this case he said he said, when it comes to if the UIL actually shot themselves in the foot or if Beggs just took advantage of the situation and played the story for sympathy in the media.

The girls division in Texas is incredibly weak because of the divide. The girls who grew up wrestling in youth, where we don't separate them, are an entirely different animal and destroy the majority of girls who've never wrestled a male competitively. Beggs was an example of that and had a huge advantage before the hormones.

I'm torn because I had my senior year taken from me after 11 years of wrestling because I was a whistleblower for an abusive coach who was fired after I graduated, I get having your passion taken from you. My plan was to wrestle in college and that decision took my whole future that I had planned away from me. But it just feels wrong competing against such lame ducks when you know you've got such a huge advantage due in part to hormones.
Can you give a bit more details on the abuse ?

Can you give a bit more details on the abuse ?
Nothing sexual or whatever. Just a bunch of verbal abuse on top of him running off good wrestlers. The second he stopped getting wrestlers from youth, the team absolutely tanked. It was when football players started complaining about his bullshit, the school listened and got rid of him.

I feel so bad for this girl. It's not her fault that the school board wouldn't let her compete against the boys, but that's not the big issue here. The big issue is that we have a angsty teenage girl here caught up in a social media-fueled trend, who is actually being POISONED with high doses of testosterone.....because why? Because she says she has male gender-thetans "assigned" into the wrong body? It's just so insane. It would be like liposuction for an an anorexic high school girl. I look forward to the day this sick medical scandal comes crashing down but in the meantime my heart aches for girls like this.

The fuck are you talking about, moron? I literally only blamed the state of Texas.

Lmao really I had to look back at your post that he quoted and I'm trying to figure out where you blamed the girl. People see what they want to see a lot of the time.

Lmao really I had to look back at your post that he quoted and I'm trying to figure out where you blamed the girl. People see what they want to see a lot of the time.
He's arguing with phantoms and is still able to call me an idiot. It's truly amazing.

I can only assume that he has super high estrogen and was so triggered by @SBJJ 's post that he quoted me by accident.

Yeah Texas instituted a rule that said you had to compete as whatever sex was on your birth certificate.

Of course the intent was to stop males from competing as females, but the lack of nuance in the rule gave us this abomination.

hiya Jesus H. Sherdog,

it reminds me of what Sen Majority Leader McConnell did with the Merrick Garland nomination - and what the Senate along with President Trump did with Mrs. Barrett.

if its not breaking any rules, fair play and well done!

- IGIT

Trans 'rights' is an assault on Womens rights.

https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a33984383/mack-beggs-transgender-wrestler-interview/

EcEXYN7.jpg

In viral clips of his winning matches, you can hear both boos and cheers from the crowd. But Beggs has always kept his game face on. “It didn’t really affect me, because I was like, ‘I don’t care. I won,’ ” he says with a shrug on a Zoom call. “You can’t make people love you at the end of the day.”

---------------------------------------------------------

My question is why is someone who is a freshmen in high school allowed to start sexually transitioning? Shouldn't it be 18 or over?
Because their parents and society had failed them.

Back