"I don't care. I won." Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs interviewed

Every time this old ass story comes up, people don't understand it. He WANTED to wrestle in the boys division and wasn't permitted to do so.

Yeah

Also bitching should be more at boys who want to grow their hair and compete in the girls divisions to crush them. Not a girl on some T booster, who was probably naturally already a very masculine chick (which led to the desire to be a boy)

Yeah

Also bitching should be more at boys who want to grow their hair and compete in the girls divisions to crush them. Not a girl on some T booster, who was probably naturally already a very masculine chick (which led to the desire to be a boy)

Trans men who compete against biological men have giant bolt-on balls.

Trans women competing against biological women are cowards.

Trans men who compete against biological men have giant bolt-on balls.

Trans women competing against biological women are cowards.
Fallon Fox. Every fight until they finally lost legit looked like a domestic violence call.

Every time this old ass story comes up, people don't understand it. He WANTED to wrestle in the boys division and wasn't permitted to do so.

Should have been ruled ineligible due to the T-shots...

Would have killed the whole controversy.

Should have been ruled ineligible due to the T-shots...

Would have killed the whole controversy.

That's how I feel about it, and I support trans people. Biological differences are a reality, and even if you start a hormonal transition, you've already developed traits that reflect your biological sex.

Sports, especially contact sports, should not allow trans people to cross the biological sex line.

Yeah... lol. They're inhaling Testosterone
Still a PED that's allowed for medical purposes. It just doesn't work as an argument by itself is my point.

If it's good enough for Mitch McConnell, it's good enough for her.

Still a PED that's allowed for medical purposes. It just doesn't work as an argument by itself is my point.

Bullshit...lol

Nice knowing the difference between an anti-inflammatory and an anabolic steroid

You're not going to experience enhanced muscle growth with an inhaler.

Keep reaching...

This doesn't solve the problem, though. Mack wrestling bio boys is what's happening with Lucy playing women's rugby.

Is this Lucy???

1439042.jpg

I'm confused.
So, born a woman, took hormones to transition to a dude, but still wrestles women?
It's a woman on steroids basically
He should be competing against boys unless we can make trans divisions

That or all trans people compete in the men's division. It gets frustrating watching these ex men Mollywhop on girls and should be stopped.
It will end. As soon as a woman gets paralyzed or dies feminazis will turn on them and white "privileged" men can stop being the whipping boy for a little while. Hell the liberal media may even turn on them.

Bullshit...lol

Nice knowing the difference between an anti-inflammatory and an anabolic steroid

You're not going to experience enhanced muscle growth with an inhaler.

Keep reaching...
Why are you telling me to keep reaching? You realize I'm on your side here, right?

As to the OP yeah it’s totally unscrupulous to put a kid under 18 in any kind of sex transition regimen. A kid can’t drink but let’s give them all kinds of hormones and remove their sex organs. They’re ready for that kind of a decision.
Let alone the human brain doesn't fully mature until the mid 20's.

It's bullshit, but I believe this is the person who actually requested to wrestle boys, but was denied due to a birth certificate rule, so I can't blame him/her for just saying "Fuck it then. You want me to destroy girls with my new jacked physique? Okay fine."

This is one case where the transgender in question actually wants an even playing field, so it's hard to really get mad at the situation they were handed. I'm all good with that. If the school is forcing it, then that's on them.

The chick getting owned in that pic has the face that says it all.

Hard to believe how far left liberals have become. You would've told me they would try to normalize this 10 years ago I would've laughed it off.
You never hear about women who transition to men dominating or breaking records. Lmao. Men dominate womens sports as well.

Back