I do not see the big deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Real Chris Brennan said:
You are so wrong. I would not expect ANYTHING from you guys if someone was saying Sprawl was better then Nogi.

Allowing customers to give their opinion is one thing. Allowing a company (YOU) to come and bad mouth a paying company's products is not only unethical, but childish. You are really giving our company a bad name with all of this crybaby crap.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Jeff is giving the rules but who is giving them to Jeff?

Who cares? It is his forum. He can run it the way he sees fit.

Someone hit the nail on the head here when they said something about the Forum always having had these rules but them not necessarily being enforced. And that's not to say anything to detract from the Senior Mods who are over myself, Foz, and Superbeast who watch over G&E the most, but just to say that since this Forum has grown so significantly and Sponsorship opportunities became more of a viable option for Companies the need for more close Moderation also came into play. I myself began a bit tighter with G&E but since my own responsibilities have grown (other parts of the board just being bigger and more of a chore), that's what brought on Foz and now things are as they should be.

When Sprawl's sponsorship is up, I'm sure Jeff would be perfectly open to having another Company get the opportunity to sponsorship. Why people can't just be patient and take their turn is beyond me. To answer the question of what if Fairtex wanted it, it's simple...wait your turn. It's called good business. You don't get your way by lashing out, by complaining incessantly, by objecting to a rule structure because it doesn't allow you freedoms you're used to for whatever reason. If it does you no direct harm in the end then there's really no legitimate gripe isn't conjured up for a simple round of "the blame game"...which any mature person knows is only brought up because one person is trying to get a certain kind of attention, and direct another kind of attention from themselves.

The bottom line is, this is Jeff's site, he's been more than fair. The main bulk of Vendors who have accounts have been more than accepting and thus, they will remain as they are and Foz and myself will do our jobs as efficiently as possible. If anyone's got a problem with that ultimately...it's their problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back