I dislike DJ but i had him winning that fight

Nonsense. Pure Manlet talk.

Cejudo CLEARLY won rounds 2,4, and 5

DJ got PLAYED at his own game... Decision spamming till he turns it up at the end of a fight. Cejudo fought through a rolled ankle in the first, picked key moments when to rack up points on Mouse, and went after it late in the fight.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
The mouse had a broken foot and still got right back to his feet every time. And landed 30 more significant strikes. You are a fool.

Watch the fight again m8.

Round 2 ended with Cejudo on TOP sprawled over Manlet Mouse throwing knees and body shots.

Round 4 ended with Cejudo on TOP blasting MM with GnP.

Round 5 ended with MM running away (out of all things) after getting taken down, with Cejudo pressuring with aggression and power punches.

I’m a big critic of the scoring system, BUT the scoring for this fight was SPOT ON. MM was played at his own game.
Apparently in your scoring system only the final moments of each round are scored. Which is moronic. And not how the rules are written.

What's the point of kicks that effect mobility if you don't capitalize on the deficit?

It's the same argument.

What's the point of a takedown if you don't strike or attempt submissions?

There's a reason it was a split decision, it's because it was hard to call. I could see either fighter winning and wouldn't call foul.
The point of kicks is they are still actually doing damage to your opponent whereas most take downs are not. You can stop guys with kicks to the leg accumulating. also do broke his foot in the 2nd.

The point of kicks is they are still actually doing damage to your opponent whereas most take downs are not. You can stop guys with kicks to the leg accumulating. also do broke his foot in the 2nd.
How many people have been knocked out by a leg kick in the UFC? Less people then have been knocked out by takedowns

Back