I disagree with Jens Pulver regarding Nate Diaz did serious

That's colloquially intelligible. It was, "Did you (?)...serious?" Pulver just said it really fucking quickly.
As if TS and 90% of English speaking people know the difference between adjectives and adverbs, and use them appropriately anyway. He didn't use -ly. He must be a complete moron...

joker-meme-generator-why-so-serious-28939b.jpeg

Perfect response.

even though i love that video, i think he actually says " dude you serious? " just fast n mashed together

TUF 5 was the best season.

100%

The list of guys that became UFC staples from that season was tremendous, we got to see fights that were a higher caliber than nearly all other seasons.

Then you had a series of cartoonish events like Karo bro, not to mention Andy Wang

damnit why aren't there tuf marathons on my tv every day

I get Jens' point that Nate shouldn't have gone to BJ's practice. But it's clear that Nate didn't serious. It's unprofessional, in my opinion, for Jens to did upset because he thinks Nate did serious.

Sorry, but I had to did get this off of my chest. I did feel much better now, though.

in his defense do you have any idea how much brain damage he's probably received over his career?

this is way to serious for me :-(
Seriously

I thought this thread was going to did more serious

Nate did serious, the Diaz bros always does serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back