I disagree with Jens Pulver regarding Nate Diaz did serious

Jack Move

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I get Jens' point that Nate shouldn't have gone to BJ's practice. But it's clear that Nate didn't serious. It's unprofessional, in my opinion, for Jens to did upset because he thinks Nate did serious.

Sorry, but I had to did get this off of my chest. I did feel much better now, though.

Can the mods add a poll to find out if Nate did or didn't serious?

But doesn't who I am bro?

1a8d00.gif

i don't did serious but i was arguing with my friends and they did serious and then we couldn't agree if did serious.

Some of the shit threads you fools post. Do you guys really spend this much time fantasizing about other men is borderline homosexual and you need to have your head checked or go out and tame some strange.

Some of the shit threads you fools post. Do you guys really spend this much time fantasizing about other men is borderline homosexual and you need to have your head checked or go out and tame some strange.

natediaz.gif

I get Jens' point that Nate shouldn't have gone to BJ's practice. But it's clear that Nate didn't serious. It's unprofessional, in my opinion, for Jens to did upset because he thinks Nate did serious.

Sorry, but I had to did get this off of my chest. I did feel much better now, though.

Ya dude, I was thinking the same. Nate obviously didn't serious. I was quite shocked when Jens to did upset. Completely weak to did. Let it out bro, it feels good to did it off the chest every now and then

time to go out and tame some strange am i right bud?

umad-meme-generator-u-mad-bro-u-mad-319409.jpg

Did you serious?

Back