I disagree with Jens Pulver regarding Nate Diaz did serious

natediaz.gif

lol I hope everybody knows that nate was flipping out on emerson because emerson wrote "yellow team sucks" maybe 2 days into the competition. nate saw this as an opportunity to assert himself as one of the top alphas of the house. it was fuckin ridiculous, and I hope he's ashamed of his antics. even if he was on "the yellow team" for 20 years, I would still think he overdid it. but to flip out and make a fuss over this shit 2 days in... it made him look like an insecure boy (which he was). the TUF house is a sociological experiment; it's like Lord of the Flies. so much nervous energy

even funnier was watching Manny, after seeing the "mad respect" Nate's tantrum was getting, decided to take it to another level. ripped his shirt off, flexed his muscles, screamed to the point of tears.... real petty insecure alpha-dawg shit. funny as hell, though.

Last edited:
I laughed and then I seriosed and checked to see if I was in the tuf forum.

i don't did serious but i was arguing with my friends and they did serious and then we couldn't agree if did serious.
I had to did get this off of my chest

lol I hope everybody knows that nate was flipping out on emerson because emerson wrote "yellow team sucks" maybe 2 days into the competition. nate saw this as an opportunity to assert himself as one of the top alphas of the house. it was fuckin ridiculous, and I hope he's ashamed of his antics. even if he was on "the yellow team" for 20 years, I would still think he overdid it. but to flip out and make a fuss over this shit 2 days in... it made him look like an insecure boy (which he was). the TUF house is a sociological experiment; it's like Lord of the Flies.

even funnier was watching Manny, after seeing the "mad respect" Nate's tantrum was getting, decided to take it to another level. ripped his shirt off, flexed his muscles, screamed to the point of tears.... real petty insecure alpha-dawg shit. funny as hell, though.

then he found out it was Emerson and calmed down instantly and shook Emersons hand.... it was hilarious:icon_chee

lol I hope everybody knows that nate was flipping out on emerson because emerson wrote "yellow team sucks" maybe 2 days into the competition. nate saw this as an opportunity to assert himself as one of the top alphas of the house. it was fuckin ridiculous, and I hope he's ashamed of his antics. even if he was on "the yellow team" for 20 years, I would still think he overdid it. but to flip out and make a fuss over this shit 2 days in... it made him look like an insecure boy (which he was). the TUF house is a sociological experiment; it's like Lord of the Flies. so much nervous energy

lol. no, i don't actually remember any of this stupid shit. hahahaa.

That's colloquially intelligible. It was, "Did you (?)...serious?" Pulver just said it really fucking quickly.

Nate Diaz so waznt not serious he wazs jus be goin frum alfa mael and pow boom arrr weze talksin bout praktise? Nate didn't serious

I get Jens' point that Nate shouldn't have gone to BJ's practice. But it's clear that Nate didn't serious. It's unprofessional, in my opinion, for Jens to did upset because he thinks Nate did serious.

Sorry, but I had to did get this off of my chest. I did feel much better now, though.

i guess i understand your post but your english/grammar is horrible even for posting! ......which is already low levels of proper english....

My favorite TUF season.

And Nate did serious but it was all cool in the end.

TS just now got out of his mothers basement and has been waiting years to finally say that. Bravo.

so insecure he won TUF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back