I disagree with Jens Pulver regarding Nate Diaz did serious

But doesn't who I am bro?

1a8d00.gif

Karo is back in the winning column - in Bellator. Would be cool to see him fight Nate.

i guess i understand your post but your english/grammar is horrible even for posting! ......which is already low levels of proper english....

I guess you don't get the joke:redface:

Btw this thread is awesome!

The thread needs some clarification.

"Did serious?"

Dafuk ?

so insecure he won TUF.

is that supposed to be some sorta vindictive post? he was my pick to win TUF. but he was clearly insecure and nervous... he wanted to assert himself. same for Manny (who would've won TUF if he didn't re-injure his shoulder). they made themselves look like punk animals while wiser guys like Lauzon sat back and took it all in.

I think if anybody did serious, I'd say it was BJ when he had people raise their hands.

But then I kinda thought Jens did almost serious when he made that one guy cry (forget his name)... I was like "WTF are you did Jens? Serious!"

Since this thread is epic and/or will get wastelanded, let's all remember the greatest thread that ever was - 1/3 Chinese Stephan Bonnar.

A very amusing thread, but yeah, Pulver didn't really say anything ridiculous. Did you? Seriously? He just said it kinda fast.

Some of the shit threads you fools post. Do you guys really spend this much time fantasizing about other men is borderline homosexual and you need to have your head checked or go out and tame some strange.

So you think you're doing serious right now bro? Is that what's happening?

Back