I consider Rory MacDonald the uncrowned WW king

Yeah, let's just ignore Lawler looks like a bar room brawler compared to Rory from a technical standpoint. One can only get so far with just heart.
Ironically he got past Rory twice with it. I like Rory kid but your boy got his whole face caved in against Lawler in his last fight. I just hope that he's the same fighter when he comes back.

Rory-McDonald-post-fight.jpg

The reigning Red King.

yes hes right undeafeated,undisputed ww champ of the world,hes a amazing fighter but come on,
your argument isnt exactly sound

No. Just no. How ever he does have the potential to be champion in the future.

In this thread you belittle the offerings of him and that of the Saints he WARshipped with.

May JUST BLEED God curse you with impotence for the rest of your days on Earth and for all of eternity.

Some of you need to rewatch the fights. Rory made both Condit and Lawler look like amateurs.

Be honest: who would you favor in a MacDonald vs. Lawler III fight?

Your first sentence is nonsense.

Your second I agree. I would favor Rory at this point purely because the damage is going to catch up to Robbie at some point and he absorbed a lot of damage in the Condit fight.

Lol he got beat by Condit,just watch the last round.
And Condit beat Lawler too.

There's only then.

He's technically as good as anyone in the division but guys like Condit and Lawler are just too savage for the kid.

I would like to nominate DHK as uncrowned King of WW. Sensible explanation not needed

He is in an interesting spot, lost two fights to Lawler yet would quite possibly go in as favourite if they were to fight again. Rory will win the belt some day soon.

Back