I consider Rory MacDonald the uncrowned WW king

Love Rory and I feel some day he will be champ.

Nah, Lawler is the champ but rory is a beast. Rory really won me over as a fan in that Lawler fight. His heart is undeniable

CM Punk is the uncrowned of all MMA. He is still undefeated in every weightclass.

TS and I have a fundemental difference of opinion in regards to the meaning of the word defeat. WTF is technically undefeated when he's been literally defeated?

I will say this much like Pettis and Benson I feel Rory can beat Robbie he just came up a tad short the two times they fought.

I also wanna see how Rory looks with the new testing. Robbie looked a little slower then normal vs Condit imo

He could be the champion, with better defense of course.

honestly used to hate rory, but i've really come around to him.

still think he'll be the champ eventually.

Lawler was getting knocked out by Diaz at Rory's age .... Rory will be back and win the title, but Lawler is a great and worthy champ.

BouncyGaseousAlbertosaurus.gif
2wDj8bC.jpg

I feel like his hype is the same Shogun hype. Has hardcore fans that think he's the greatest. When really he'll never hold the title. Unless GSP let him hold it when they we're training. But Lawler, Condit, Wonderboy would beat him. Also a good chance that Nick Diaz, Matt Brown and maybe even Hendricks would give him a good run.

TS and I have a fundemental difference of opinion in regards to the meaning of the word defeat. WTF is technically undefeated when he's been literally defeated?

TS chose to believe MacDonald is undefeated.

Therefore, he's technically undefeated. ;)

Back