I can't stand school/studying

Maybe the ten thousand posts on an MMA forum has something to do with it. I'm not judging, this is one of my major distractions from being productive with my schooling as well.

same here. im 20 and i hate school. its always been rough for me. this wednesday i think is the last day for me to drop out so i got some thinking to do

I dropped out of university the first time I went. I was depressed and not thinking straight. I ended up working for a year, taking a college course that I didn't follow through into the job market, then going into a Bachelor's anyway. Had I stuck with the schooling I started out in after high school and just played around with courses until I found what I really enjoyed I could be in the final years of a PhD right now.

Also you may not get back your full tuition, this late in the school year, if it is similar to here, you can withdraw without academic penalty, but they keep your tuition. That is a heavy cost for some impulsive doubt. Add to that potentially costs of moving, if you're in a new city and will need to go back, or other costs associated with rent.

Back