I blew through a lot of money - Woodley

is it racist to Quote Eddie Murphy " give a black man a rope now he thinks he a cowboy" end quote

Have you ever read or heard about the stories of typical lottery or huge settlement winners?
Of course. But winning 50 million in a single check is a lot different than earning 1 million per year for example.

He's had time to get accustomed to making more money. And should know very well that he's in the fight business and that his career won't last forever.

Out of all the things he could have been spending his money on, he bought about 7 cars? It doesn't get dumber than that.

Bought 7 cars but complains he blew away too much money. What a fuckin dumbass.

This seems to be a pattern with a lot of black people, specifically amongst rappers. You always see them showing off their cars, jewelry etc.. Not being racist, just pointing out an observation.

You don't see Bill Gates in a Bugatti or wearing $100 000 watches.

I have zero sympathy for this type of shit.
You're comparing rappers to Bill Gates...?

Why wouldn't you compare a rich black business or tech professional to Bill Gates - they're probably not wearing as much bling as Kanyem lol. pretty sure white rappers buy a lot of silly things also - Vanila Ice didn't exactly retire off his music.

Guy becoming 38 this year, his career-end is near and the future isn´t looking bright.
I wouldn't want to change with him.

Nope. He's still crying victim? Did you watch the video? He blew through the money because of the way he was raised and because no one taught him anything about finance. It's not his fault.
Dude. Slow down. Did he even claim to be broke?

What? Dude is not broke, he has a job with the UFC doing the post fight shows along with TMZ, plus other tv gigs and his fighting career.

I think he was just explaining how he was living irresponsibly at one point because he grew up poor and never had such money. And he moved to Thailand now for this camp and is living with the basics to regain his hunger. He was also explaining how he was being smarter with his money and how Kobe gave him some tips with this business for athletes program that the UFC put together.

Some losers here just like to hate on this guy for no reason. He can be annoying at times, but it was a good interview.

Last edited:
da fuck does he needs 6 cars for? my neighbor who has a steady income as a physician only has 1 mercedes sedan and 1 mercedes SUV. live within you're means and you will be alright...

What is it now Woodley?

The car salesman's fault ? The real estate agent's fault?

Dude. Slow down. Did he even claim to be broke?

I didn't say he was. Was anything I said untrue? Just watch the video. He blamed his upbringing watching how his mom dealt with money and that no one taught him about finances. Everything is always someone else's fault with this guy.

Dude has a degree in economics and owns a gym and he thought buying 7 cars might be a good idea??

Not to sound too poor,,, but what the hell can you do with seven cars??

hope now he changes his victim mentality

Dude, if anything it's going to get 100 times worse. Racism and police brutality will be the root cause and he'll sit out the next decade waiting for the title shot he feels he rightfully deserves. After he beats Edwards, that is... I really hope he beats him.

But there's no excuse for financial ignorance.

I agree with the sentiment that one should at least do a little research on how to manage their finances but this is one of the most fundamental things that should be taught in schools. It sounds like Woodley would have certainly benefited from a financial education.

He seemed like the type of guy to be smarter with his money.

Well that sucks......

Agree ... very surprised. Considering how calculated he is when he fights conserving energy ... would have thought he would apply those same philosophies to his personal life.

I agree with the sentiment that one should at least do a little research on how to manage their finances but this is one of the most fundamental things that should be taught in schools. It sounds like Woodley would have certainly benefited from a financial education.

Honestly its something that should be taught in high school.

Many people fall into traps with credit cards for example because its never taught to them.

Back