I blew through a lot of money - Woodley

What are you talking about, no white guy has ever exploited anyone!

Also, thread title is very misleading.
There's only one White man who's guilty of exploitation, and I know I may ruffle some feathers, but we all know who he is.

Dana-White-money-1200x900.jpg

Seen here offering money to parents in a favela in exchange for them giving up their preteen sons to UFC development centers

He can still sell 6 cars and 1 house though

Oh stop it with your ... lo ... log ... LOGIC

We'll have none of that here! MAKE IT RAIN!!!!

The amount of broke ass sherdogers showing sympathy on this thread is astonishing!

"Boo hoo poor guy spent his millions and only has hundreds of thousands left in the bank"

Meanwhile you're eating expired spam out of a can typing this shit straight from your futon. Lol.

Even if he waisted 90% of his money, he still has enough to live in luxury.

That's fuckin terrible. What a waste.

He seemed like the type of guy to be smarter with his money.

Well that sucks......

He thought he’d still be champ and that his side jobs, ie rapping, TMZ, etc. would blow up and continue....

I never understood the obsession with having more than 1 or 2 cars. I can see 2. But these guys that have 7, 10, more than 10 cars. Wtf are they thinking?!

I could care less, he’s still doing better than 60% of the humans on Earth & 90% of the population of North America. Maybe if he stopped bitching, blaming everyone else and actually did his job, actually fight he wouldn’t be in this situation. Maybe if he lived a modest lifestyle instead of the flashy lifestyle that modern society has desired as a sign of being successful, he wouldn’t be in this mess.

Well, at least he can earn some money with rapping after his fighting career I guess

<28>

And athletes and celebs always say “nobody taught me how to handle my money”. Like you need someone to teach you that you don’t need a million dollars in jewelry, 10 cars and fly around in private jets?! Lol.

Here's a thought, maybe don't take so much time off and start earning again? You're not getting any younger Tyron...

damn thats some crazy spending. The most expensive thing I bought last year was an intel i9 9900k CPU.

The bigotry shown to people of colour ITT is disgraceful imo. Tyron deserves our sympathy.

Making excuses here even. Nobody taught you finances Tyron, but how about common sense? That one can't be taught.
The ironic thing is Tyron got a free college degree in economics from Missouri University......... (Lol at "nobody taught me anything about money")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back