I blew through a lot of money - Woodley

Damn Woodley, thought you were smarter than that.

Time to actually fight more than once a year in 2020.

Mortgage deadline Woodley is a force to be reckoned with, Marty better watch out!

For whatever reason that surprises me. Kind of seems like the quiet family man type of guy. You never can tell, I suppose.

hope now he changes his victim mentality

Nope. He's still crying victim? Did you watch the video? He blew through the money because of the way he was raised and because no one taught him anything about finance. It's not his fault.

They need an advisor so shit like this doesn’t happen...
51L7ENmmx1L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Making excuses here even. Nobody taught you finances Tyron, but how about common sense? That one can't be taught.

"No one taught me finance"

It's always someone else's fault.

No doubt him losing money will be the fault of Joe Rogan, Dana White, racist fans, etc.

I really like the upsets he handed out but outside of that, it's hard to be a fan of this guy

well then maybe he shouldve fought more then once a year when he was champ <45>The man fought 5 times in 4 years after getting the belt.

Nope. He's still crying victim? Did you watch the video? He blew through the money because of the way he was raised and because no one taught him anything about finance. It's not his fault.
Should be common sense to not blow your money on things that depreciate such as cars, especially if you only used ONE. The house thing I'm assuming he bought his mom a house on top of his, but with his kind of money you would think both are completely paid off.

Growing up poor is no excuse for being financially foolish.

Wtf Woodley lol. I thought he was the "worst treated champion"? How could he even afford that stuff?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back