I bet my 2006 OG Sherdog account that GUSTAFSSON wins against Rumble. Long post!

rothnroll

Purveyor of Poontang
@Green
Reaction score
Cliffs for the long post.
Through my beta tested software I performed an analysis on GUSTAFSSON vs Johnson and I can predict with a 94% success rate that Gustaffson will win.
Long post:
I am willing to bet my coveted 2006 Sherdog account that Gustaffson wins his matchup against Rumble Johnson. I am 94% sure that Gustaffson will win the match and I have backtested and ran more data and I can't imagine Rumble winning. This is not based on MMA Match, its based on science.
I see The Mauler Alexander using his reach and style. This is a 5 round fight and I think that Rumble will fall victim to a TKO or a KO in the late rounds.
Alexander will impress the hometown crowd and Jon Jones will be in tears at the result.
Rumble is a great foe, and has been on a tear recently. He will fall victim to one of history's greatest blunders, testing the Swede on his home turf.
This is easy money and I have bets totaling over 15,000 dollars because of my confidence.
There it is. It's in the open. I am willing to never come here again and give up my coveted account betting on The Mauler.
I am as sure of this as I am sure of my sexuality, 94% of my software signals state a win over Rumble.
Please only respond if you have something positive to say.

I didn't read it but betting on the favorite isn't that impressive.

Good luck on your bet. I think you'll win.

Betting slip or get the fuck out.

post your bet slips if you really have 15k riding on this fight

I am as sure of this as I am sure of my sexuality, 94% of my software signals state a win over Rumble.

So you're six per cent gay?

Edit: How presumptuous of me, you could be six per cent straight. Sorry about that.

Have fun moving in to your parent's house

You have barely any post. It's not just the age of the account it's the number of post to.

You have barely any post. It's not just the age of the account it's the number of post to.

Posts don't matter. It's the age of the account.
I am willing to actually give this account to another member here if I lose.

Good luck TS, i think gus can certainly win more often than not but it is a fight and rumble will not be there to play games so anything can happen...

Make sure if you lose tho you stick to your word, sherdog hates threads like these when the TS doesn't deliver.

Betting slip or get the fuck out.

Dear 2013 Account,

I will post it later today if you are interested. It took me almost 2 years to get 15,000 in my betting account. You don't start a dynasty like I have playing it safe.

Good luck TS, i think gus can certainly win more often than not but it is a fight and rumble will not be there to play games so anything can happen...

Make sure if you lose tho you stick to your word, sherdog hates threads like these when the TS doesn't deliver.

I will deliver. I will put the account up for grabs

I didn't read it but betting on the favorite isn't that impressive.

Anything can happen in MMA.

I would like to state that I am not a GUSTAFSSON fan boy.
THis has nothing to do with him, it's the sureness of the bet.
My favorite fighters are Anderson Silva, Cowboy Cerrone, Cain and Lawler.

Dear 2013 Account,

I will post it later today if you are interested. It took me almost 2 years to get 15,000 in my betting account. You don't start a dynasty like I have playing it safe.

Post your slip man.

Got 600 vCash riding on Gus here, i think i

Back