I bet my 2006 OG Sherdog account that GUSTAFSSON wins against Rumble. Long post!

Cliffs for the long post.
Through my beta tested software I performed an analysis on GUSTAFSSON vs Johnson and I can predict with a 94% success rate that Gustaffson will win.
Long post:
I am willing to bet my coveted 2006 Sherdog account that Gustaffson wins his matchup against Rumble Johnson. I am 94% sure that Gustaffson will win the match and I have backtested and ran more data and I can't imagine Rumble winning. This is not based on MMA Match, its based on science.
I see The Mauler Alexander using his reach and style. This is a 5 round fight and I think that Rumble will fall victim to a TKO or a KO in the late rounds.
Alexander will impress the hometown crowd and Jon Jones will be in tears at the result.
Rumble is a great foe, and has been on a tear recently. He will fall victim to one of history's greatest blunders, testing the Swede on his home turf.
This is easy money and I have bets totaling over 15,000 dollars because of my confidence.
There it is. It's in the open. I am willing to never come here again and give up my coveted account betting on The Mauler.
I am as sure of this as I am sure of my sexuality, 94% of my software signals state a win over Rumble.
Please only respond if you have something positive to say.

Why do people do this?

The greatest thing Rothnroll ever did, was create a software program that failed him the first time out. Should have beta tested earlier in the evening.

He was the 6%.

by beta test he meant, himself as a beta, tested it

I don't want to throw around accusations here... but does this mean that:

He's down 15 grand
He can't really code
He was wrong about his sexuality this whole time

Ouch

Back