I bet my 2006 OG Sherdog account that GUSTAFSSON wins against Rumble. Long post!

Lol at coveted. You're a lurker so you don't need the account judging from the 36 posts.

Also this is a pretty favorable outcome you're betting on.

Silence is golden. It doesn't take a lot of posts to establish your legitimacy.

I actually wanted Gus to win so Jones can finally end this shit but now I'd like TS to put up his mom's basement for sale.

Dont know about you but I am 100% sure of my sexuality but props for having an open mind.

Thanks for giving me a fighter to cheer for.

You can never be 100% sure of anything... until you are put in a situation in which you have to confront your biggest fears and everything you hold true in life is tested.

I actually wanted Gus to win so Jones can finally end this shit but now I'd like TS to put up his mom's basement for sale.
You have a nice username.
I pick Jones in the Gus/Jones rematch, but I will need to see how Gus does in this fight and run his fitmetics though my software to fully analyze.

It's safe to say that you've literally gone years without posting or logging into the account...lol. Dumb thread.

It's safe to say that you've literally gone years without posting or logging into the account...lol. Dumb thread.
I login to this account everyday.
I am the guts and smarts to bet this account. Do you?

My account is 9 years old. Plenty of peorple here would want this account.
I will bask in my greatness after the win and you guys will clamor for more picks. I seem to have a knack for this. Who knows, maybe I can turn this into a career.

TS are you Mac from Always Sunny?

Confused about sexuality - check.
Overinflated sense of worth (account) - check
does "badass" stuff like making a $15,000 bet -check
Talks a big game, doesnt back it up (no bet slips) - check
State of denial - check

Based on your posts in this thread you share A LOT of similarities. I thought the character was fictional but perhaps he was based on a real person. Do you by chance train yourself in martial arts and proclaim yourself a master?

Edit: This whole post was rude and unnecessary on my part. And I regret it.

Last edited:
You are the guts and smarts?....sure thing there, pal...

Why would I bet against Gus when I want him to win?

had you gone with a 94% accuracy instead of success, i'd be more interested

Well.. Nam Phan just picked Gus, so..

My account is 9 years old. Plenty of people here would want this account.
I will bask in my greatness after the win and you guys will clamor for more picks. I seem to have a knack for this. Who knows, maybe I can turn this into a career.

This post shows your a troll

Oh no, I don't want to see the legacy of rothnroll come to an end. Legendary OG poster.

TS are you Mac from Always Sunny?

Confused about sexuality - check.
Overinflated sense of worth (account) - check
does "badass" stuff like making a $15,000 bet -check
Talks a big game, doesnt back it up (no bet slips) - check
State of denial - check

Based on your posts in this thread you share A LOT of similarities. I thought the character was fictional but perhaps he was based on a real person. Do you by chance train yourself in martial arts and proclaim yourself a master?
I don't watch that show. I don't get the confused about sexuality comment Iust said I wasn't 100%. I am sure there are people reading this that won't admit to it that they feel the same way.
About betting, eventually you will lose. I think I have found a system to "Cheat" or bend the rules in my favor. Rest easy gentleman, this win is assured with 94% accuracy.
I do not train martial arts, but I have watched mma and grappling tournaments live. I enjoy that.

Last edited:
This post shows your a troll
Not a troll. I am a regular visitor to these forums and can back it up if anyone wants to test my MMA Knowledge.
It's my favorite sport to watch.

Back