I bet my 2006 OG Sherdog account that GUSTAFSSON wins against Rumble. Long post!

So you're six per cent gay?

Edit: How presumptuous of me, you could be six per cent straight. Sorry about that.
why do you keep typing per cent instead of percent?
I am not sure if you are serious?
You can never be too sure about too many things in life, I am pretty confident on my sexuality give or take a few percent.

No betting slip, so you didn't do it. In reality you are only betting an account with about 30 posts on a favorite. Ballsy move.

Dude gus will win 99% but ko is unlikely,more like sub or dec. Also betting your white belt account is not impressive ts

No betting slip, so you didn't do it. In reality you are only betting an account with about 30 posts on a favorite. Ballsy move.
Is it a prerequisite to post a slip?
I did not know these things. It did happen.. and I will prove it.
And I'm not just betting this account, I am going to give up the account to another poster here and promise to never come here again.
I come to this website everyday, so it will be quite an inconvience to me and make me sad.
You can always get more posts, but you can't create a time machine back to 2006 when Shamrock was fighting Tito to register an account.

Breasts,

If your acct wasn't a white belt account i may have been willing

Dear 2013 Account,

I will post it later today if you are interested. It took me almost 2 years to get 15,000 in my betting account. You don't start a dynasty like I have playing it safe.

giphy.gif

That's how we roll in Canada.

P.s. 'I'm pretty confident on my sexuality give or take a few percent' = you are gay.

This thread has nothing to do about my sexuality. It's about throwing down the gauntlet and betting my account. It takes vision, balls and guts to do that.

I am as sure of this as I am sure of my sexuality, 94% of my software signals state a win over Rumble.

Dont know about you but I am 100% sure of my sexuality but props for having an open mind.

Anyhow... As someone whos gambled enough, there's no such thing as a sure thing. If you "covet" your account so much I'd recommend not betting it cause you should never bet something unless you are prepared to lose it, which I actually hope happens now.

Thanks for giving me a fighter to cheer for.

Last edited:
This thread has nothing to do about my sexuality. It's about throwing down the gauntlet and betting my account. It takes vision, balls and guts to do that.

You should apply your software to other fights until you find one where you are 90 per cent sure the underdog will win. That would take some balls.

Lol at coveted. You're a lurker so you don't need the account judging from the 36 posts.

Also this is a pretty favorable outcome you're betting on.

Sorry op but a 2006 tuf noob account doesn't qualify as "OG".

You should apply your software to other fights until you find one where you are 90 per cent sure the underdog will win. That would take some balls.
I backtested my software and It usually predicts the winner, given a fluke Kongo/Barry disaster.
Thanks for the advice.

Sorry op but a 2006 tuf noob account doesn't qualify as "OG".

My account is 9 years old. Plenty of people here would want this account.
I will bask in my greatness after the win and you guys will clamor for more picks. I seem to have a knack for this. Who knows, maybe I can turn this into a career.

Last edited:
36 posts in NINE years.....yeah this definitely isnt a secondary account or anything.

0/10

Back