I bet $5000 on DC to win (follow up)

I did pay to watch the fights, though I was only interested in the main event. the rest of the card was shit. I said that I won't pay for another UFC for a long time (unless they come up with a ridiculous card) because of the way they made 182 just a trojan horse for shitty fights on the undercard and the commercial of Conner McGregor. I can watch the fights for free on pirated sites (can't watch them live, though), but I paid up to watch this one.

Yeah, losing $6500 hurts, but I'm pretty good financially, and can make it up without a lot of pain. THanks for the sympathy.

I did pay to watch the fights, though I was only interested in the main event. the rest of the card was shit. I said that I won't pay for another UFC for a long time (unless they come up with a ridiculous card) because of the way they made 182 just a trojan horse for shitty fights on the undercard and the commercial of Conner McGregor. I can watch the fights for free on pirated sites (can't watch them live, though), but I paid up to watch this one.

Yeah, losing $6500 hurts, but I'm pretty good financially, and can make it up without a lot of pain. THanks for the sympathy.

It was a good main card. Jury fucked up the co-main though.

Lol at people wanting to see a slip proving that someone lost big. Bizarro world.

So, $6500 was just throw away money, right? I would facepalm if that is your bill money.

Hello ippikiookami. I am sorry you lost that money, but how did you even bet that much? Bodova has a $500 limit for single bets. Where are you betting these big amounts of money? I don't think they let you rebet $500 on the same bet either. Am I wrong? They will however, let you bet more than 500 on the same guy if you parlay it with another fight.

Ts is full of shit!

I bet 10 mill tonight on Jones. Easy day at the office I say.

Not showing my slip though......................

I used two different email accounts to sign up with Bovada. Used my wife's name on one and mine on the other. Got two $250 sign up bonuses to bet, and placed the max $500 wager from each account, so with the bonus got $750 per account.

One small thing to be thankful for: i called Bovada customer service and told them I wanted to bet $5k, but they said the max for one day was $500 and I'd have to do the bet ten times to get to the $5k I wanted to wager, and there's a 4.9% fee they take from each bet after the first. So, I just made the two $500 bets with them and the rest through my friend in vegas.

cormier wasn't such a dumb bet you know
if it makes you feel better i once lost 1k betting on tehuna, yea james freakin te huna

I feel your pain. I bet 1k on DC for this fight. I normally don't bet more then 500 on fights but I thought DC was gonna win for sure.

Im a semi-professional poker player and had a pretty good couple of months and decided to splurge. You live and you learn I guess

Sucks to be you guys...should have not fallen for the fairy tale

yeah, I was betting the odds -- if I had won, I'd have gotten nearly $10k. I wouldn't say that DC would beat Jon 2 out of 3 or 4 out of 5, but the odds I was getting meant that he'd only have to win 1 out of 3, and I thought (and still think) he could do that.

i played semi-pro poker also, so i take this as a bad beat -- I was getting good "pot odds" for playing the DC hand, and I did it.

lol so much bullshit.

You didn't even bet the 500 on Bovada. Stop lying.

Anyone who bets 1k in any fight clearly has a problem. But whatever it's their money lol

says he got flamed for not posting proof the first time, still comes back with no proof. Troll on troll.

I just hope you are WEALTHY and you aren't pissing away your kid's college tuition. But if you can afford it then god bless you, it is your money after all.

I am not gambler, so take that for what it is worth, but I think you would have to be crazy to put big money on that fight. Both guys are SOOOOOO fucking talented and it really seemed to me before the fight that it was entirely possible that either man could win. I am a Jones fan and I did think that his size and diversity of attacks might be too much for DC but I wouldn't have bet money on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back