I believe it’s a myth that men lose respect for women who sleep with them quickly

I lose respect for a woman if she doesn’t jump on my dick after 2 seconds of eye contact. Obviously a bitch.

Most guys bang girls who they find somewhat attractive, and rarely get the ones they really lust after. They'll put some effort in to get a bit of action, but the appeal goes fairly quickly once a few (or one) load is blown. Is it disrespectful to feign interest only to go cold after orgasm? Thats nature innit

I only allow hawt women to bed me, and when they do it quickly, I treat them like a goddess. I have to.

I don’t respect girls who don’t fuck me after a first date.

Whenever i've gone out with someone and we get on we've always ended up in bed first date, why wouldn't we? Does the female have to pretend she doesn't want to have sex?
You know straight away if there is a connection don't you? If a male wants to have sex straight away why do some males believe a female shouldn't?
What is the point in doing the dance and waiting for a few dates when both want to have sex on the first date? [especially when you are both older.]

Haven't read all the comments but i expect some will be that females who have sex straight away are sluts, etc. Thats because so many misogynists post here, and so many boys here have never actually had sex with anything but their hand!

Pat O'Neal had a good quote:

"Sex isn't the only thing I want unless that's the only thing you got"

If a broad has nothing to offer but her body (not interesting, funny, smart, etc.) then why would a guy stick around after he smashes? Guys want to fuck a hot chick as soon as he can without jumping through many hoops.

I don’t lose respect for women who have sex with me quickly.

I lose respect for women who have sex with other guys than me quickly.

I know it’s hypocritical but it’s just how I feel.

Whenever i've gone out with someone and we get on we've always ended up in bed first date, why wouldn't we? Does the female have to pretend she doesn't want to have sex?
You know straight away if there is a connection don't you? If a male wants to have sex straight away why do some males believe a female shouldn't?
What is the point in doing the dance and waiting for a few dates when both want to have sex on the first date? [especially when you are both older.]

Haven't read all the comments but i expect some will be that females who have sex straight away are sluts, etc. Thats because so many misogynists post here, and so many boys here have never actually had sex with anything but their hand!
Isn't that kind of the point? That she has some self-control and doesn't just bang guys she barely knows whenever she has a slight attraction? If she's that easy to sleep with, it's probably not just for you. That's fine for a casual fuck buddy, but respect isn't what comes to mind and that's certainly not somebody to trust in a long-term relationship.

When I was dating I gave it 3 dates before I moved on.

If we weren't banging on the 3rd date that bitch had to hit the curb.

I do.

A prize is a pretty shitty prize if literally everyone gets one and they get it with no effort

I cant be long term with a hoe that has so little self respect that shes let dude paints her face after 1 date

I think there's a big difference between fucking on the first date and being a slut. Those two aren't the same.

Chris Rock really said it best in that bit from i believe Bigger and Blacker
girls get essentially offered D by like every guy they encounter, that's all guys are doing by being nice...

For guys, that's not the case. We're like 'must be my lucky day'. So unless a guy is just a pimp and used to easily getting women, i don't think most guys would think worse of the girl b/c that would limit the guy's own worth in his eyes (like he did nothing to 'earn' it)

Also why guys cheat, they can only run away from strange for so long, until 'aww, pulled a hammy, you got me'. Women dodge piping offers 24/7, it's a pervasive part of their life.

A girl who takes longer to sleep with you is getting to know you, in most cases. She's getting a sense of whether there's a connection, whether you two are good together. Which is to say, she's looking for something long-term. Which is good if that's what you're also looking for.

I'm sure there's some crazy women who withhold sex out of spite or god knows what. But if she's crazy, you'll sense it quickly.
I can't stand when women hold out and when they do I usually bail. You know good and goddamn well they didn't make other dicks wait, so the fact that they make you wait because you're "relationship material" is a huge slap in the face.

My current woman tried that shit on me and I told her that if she wanted to take it slow that was fine with me, but I didn't consider us together until the deal was sealed and I would be passing up ZERO pieces of pussy while she was trying to decide if my relationship material level was high enough to warrant sex. Needless to say she didn't hold out long because the thought of some other broad jumping on this was to much for her to take.

If they really consider you relationship material then they should be eager to lock that shit down.

It may not be as common a feeling or belief as it once was. But it may still be. Maybe it’s women who still worry about it. I really don’t know. What I do know, is that in reality, guys do not lose respect for women who sleep with them too fast.

Me personally, I actually gain respect for them. I think that guys only lose interest/respect for women they sleep with if the sex is bad. But how long a woman makes a man wait has nothing to do with it.

Again, maybe times have changed to the point that men don’t lose respect for fast sex at all. And maybe women don’t worry about it either. But to the extent that the belief still exists, it’s a total myth.
Nothing but gratitude from me

It doesn't really matter to me how quick they put out, I know if I'm going to pursue it after a couple of dates or not. Either way, the beast was fed. Ideally that should happen within two to three dates.

As a guy, of course I want to get laid as fast as possible.

But I have to admit the sex is better if you wait. There's nothing like being a little attracted to someone and having that attraction build over time, you start to memorize her face, then her body, she reaches up on a shelf and you catch a glimpse of her bare stomach.

When she's not looking you just stare at her.

You fap every night thinking about what it would be like to finally have sex with her...

And then one day, it actually happens...

You gotta build the fantasy before it comes true

I think that would only apply if you are looking to have a long term relationship with a person. If you just wanna fuck with few to no strings attached then I see no reason why it should effect your opinion of each other.

They don't if it's within the context of a relationship. If it's just casual sex that involves a bitch giving her body up to someone very easily, then she's pretty much a ho (even then they don't usually mind if it's them who's getting some, but still.)

Back